Second account for child to play?

• Hello All,

So my son wants to start playing MC on an account of my own. My question is, will have an account for him as well as my account be an issue? I let him use my PC so it would show both account accessing from the same IP address which for a lot of games is a no no resulting in one or both being banned..

Can someone advise? I started it, then someone said hey I dont think thats allowed...

Please help, I dont want to loose either one.

• This topic was discussed before and I don't think you can have to separate set-ups with the same email address. One of the moderators/advisors/moderators ( EMS-Chief ) will chime and and give you the particulars

• You are correct in that multiple accounts within the same "world" are against the TOS.

However, we are not experts on the interpretation of implementation of the TOS, I would recommend contacting Support through the app support channel or web support channel to get clarification.

We can offer suggestions from the forum (but realistically, it is only a suggestion, even from the CAs).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!