Units Going to FRANCE!

• I had a mission for a Fire in a Heritage Building spawned in Folkstone kent only for the BASU unit to drive past the mission location and goto FRANCE through the tunnel for a day out!!

Is anyone else getting this issue with the ARR's or is it just me??

• Post by Doormatt ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Doormatt

Changed the title of the thread from “Whats happening today??” to “Units Going to FRANCE!”.
  • It has been explained many times before by moderators, content advisors and administrators that this is a game and it can't recognize the difference between land and water and while the roads on the map are accurate for the most part, the units just take the closest path. In your case the game saw what appears as a road and that was the most direct route and the unit went. I have had wildland fires in the middle or a lake or in the middle of a large city. Until I adjusted the mission spawn area, I also had boating incidents in the middle of a National Forest with no water anywhere near. It happens and they can't do anything about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!