Posts by Wizz

Lol, typical response.

"Dont use it" is the stupidest response to anything.

Cool, stop complaining then. Not going to keep going back and fourth with you on this conversation because you're not worth my time. Enjoy the update.

Refer to my point on the costs - From a base situation, 4x IRV is easier to get in a station than 1x Detention van. Costs the same from base level. There isn't a really "major" benefit to one unit doing 4 transports at once, not one to warrant limiting to 1/station.

Then don't use the new unit...

I don't think it's more to do with realism but more the fact that it transports a large amount of prisoners. It's like they would also would add a Large Ambulance that treats 4 patients... It's the fact it transports in bulk I think it the main reason why it's limited.

I just do a basic summary, if I need 8 people then I'll set the station to 10. If I need 15, I set it to 20 etc. There is never gonna be just 4 firefighters at a single engine/pump station, especially with volunteers, as same goes with police/ems, some might call in sick etc, but that's just the realistic side. It's alot easier aswell as it keeps a lot of frustration out.

Could someone explain how this works? P21P6 is the only unit on scene and I can't figure out how this makes sense..

It means that a police medic is treating the patient, I think in this case it means firefighters are treating the patient, so just a visual bug

Police depot is a large police station. Think Polar Park at Heathrow airport. The devs didn’t want to increase the amount of vehicles available in a police station so a bigger police station was the only option.

*sweats after just maxing out polar park*

Gonna switch to a large depot when you're able to transfer personnel :D

not following what you mean. I received the notification this morning when I started with "0" missions. Have had missions come up and clear and cleared the screen several times of all missions. NOTHING. When they show up....where will they be? Maybe I am just not seeing them?

You will just have to wait then. They will eventually appear to the right of the mission name in the top left, just like the image Shemu posted above.

Been playing all day and have not seen any easter eggs "spawn". Has anyone else seen them? Where do they pop up? It says "every few missions" and I am well over 100

They don't appear on "old missions", missions that haven't been generated before the update was applied, meaning you'll have to clear out all your missions and your new ones will eventually have them. If you've done that then just wait, they will appear eventually.

So, they're actually just faster ambulances then? No other purpose?

That's a shame with how expensive they are, since not everyone plays realistically, so the faster response time isn't much different for us. My ambulances are faster sometimes lmao.

No-one is forcing you anymore to have HEMS which is nice because of the price. If you have the funds it's a nice addition, but it's your choice.

What exactly is the point of HEMS any more? They just seem to be used as an (expensive) faster ambulance at this point - No calls/patients seem to be requiring them at all?

Depends how you play. For me they are a faster critical care response for rural locations.

I am very unsure of what you mean by "sorting number". Do you mean column number?

Name/Type of Mission: Store Security requiring Police Assistance (Police)

Units Required:

1 Patrol Car

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): None

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 0 - 2

Credit Reward: 400

Name/Type of Mission: Apartment Complex Fire (Fire)
    NOTE: This mission is a bigger version of the High Rise Fire mission.

Units Required:

15 Fire Trucks

6 Platform Trucks

3 Heavy Rescue Units

4 Battalion Chief Units

3 Mobile Air Units

3 Water Tankers

1 Mobile Command Units

Patients: 5 - 20

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 7000 - 10000

I'm back =)

Name/Type of Mission: Suspicious Commercial Compound Activity (Police)

Units Required:

3 Patrol Cars

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 0 - 2

Credit Reward: 700

Name/Type of Mission: Airport Terminal Collapse (Small) (Fire/EMS)

Units Required:

4 Fire Engines

2 Heavy Rescue Units

1 Battalion Chief

2 Platform Trucks

1 Mobile Command Unit

3 Patrol Cars

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Airport

Patients: 0 - 5

Credit Reward: 4000 - 5800

Name/Type of Mission: Airport Terminal Collapse (Large) (Fire/EMS)

Units Required:

7 Fire Engines

3 Heavy Rescue Units

2 Battalion Chiefs

3 Platform Trucks

1 Mobile Air Unit

1 Mobile Command Unit

4 Patrol Cars

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): Airport

Patients: 0 - 15

Credit Reward: 6200 - 8900