Posts by Morvran

Getting some issues with the Medivac from vessel missions. I'l dispatch an ALB to it, the mission won't trigger requring a CG heli but the ALB wont transport the patient, despite treating it too 100% and canceling and then resending the ALB to force a mission update and instead I need to dispatch a CG Heli to transport the patient

So, I have gone in and separated my law enforcement from everything, including the Fire Marshal's Office. When I make up my run cards, I click the law enforcement but don't click the Warden's or the Fire Marshal's yet when I click to send law enforcement, it will automatically send a warden or fire marshal, even though their station isn't checked off. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is it just going to send the closest law enforcement unit, whether I want that one or not? Thanks again for all your help, this is a great game!!

I think this is probably wrong thread and possibly even the wrong forums as you are on the UK version of the Forums. That being said, my best guess is that what ever unit you are dispatching can be fulfilled by any of those units and so will just dispatch the closest. On the UK version, and I assume the US version too, there is an option under the the Vehicle edit to create your "Own Vehicle Category" and below that is a tick box to only dispatch that unit as that custom category. I'd set up all the units you are having issues with with custom categories and that option selected and then create ARRs using the custom categories. Hopefully then it will only dispatch what you want when you want it. I have this with a few unit types on the UK version

At the current moment in time, Only large buildings can be combined with other large buildings, and small buildings can only be combined with small buildings. It would be good if you could add a small buildings to at least a large building complex. That way I could have 2 large police stations and either 2 small ambulance stations or 1 small ambo and 1 small fire station combined together in a complex

There is a way around this, build a police station and buy the cells and then attach that building to the existing police station with a building complex, pretty pricey but it works.

Yeah, I've started doing that, but that still means maybe 4 maxed out police stations + complexi-fying them to get the max. Im in a solo alliance, so i've also put down Prisons in the right locations for now as well

I'm assuming the UK version also has the paramedic supervisor? I just use that on most ambulance calls now and let it auto transport.

Yep, got ambulance officers that can do that

Using LSSM allows you to quickly go through transport requests and send them as required, it eliminates a lot of additional clicks like "Go to next transport request", so you can go through them quickly.

Another option is to use EMS Chiefs with auto-transport capability who will auto-transport paramedic vehicles as required.

Thank you, LSSM is awesome, I was wondering if something like this exists and it has other features that I've always wanted to MC. And yep, that deals with my issue nicely

Disregard that, just hadn't realized you needed to send ambulances to the handoffs which should've been obvious, isn't entirely clear though because it displays as the mission is being dealt with and doesn't say that it does require an ambulance... still a stupid mistake on my end

I think that they have said that change is coming. Though sometimes it can bug and the patient isnt transfered from the ILB to the Ambulance, but you can then just cancel the ILB and patients will get transfered. Definetly some polishing needed for that bit of the update

I've recently gotten to the point where I have a large number of missions and im still constantly expanding. At times I can have a large number of small missions requiring patient transport request. So to those with really big set ups. How do you effeciently handle transport requests? Do you just manually go through all the transport requests? Do you send Ambulance officers on most missions? Or is there a method that i've missed? Some way to handle transport requests on a large scale really easily

Also, a request for the SARs update might be to add/replace the "Beach Lifeguard" expansion to be a dedicated independent building. I've built a few lifeboat stations in lifeguard station locations and have them set up for that alone, but ILBs and ALBs can still drop patients off at them.

I'm going to begin expanding my coastguard station capacity and wanted to know if any other of coastguard vehicles (like the Rope resuce unit or commander) can be used to replace CRVs in missions that require a CRV unit or do I need to maintain a few of those on each station too? I can see the Flood rescue trailer can be towed by most units. So wondered if there was an overlap elsewhere too

I've actually assigned my Coastguard Heli to a custom vehicle class because i was finding that it was being treated like a regular ambulance and being sent on missions when selecting my ambulance ARR, is it by any chance doing the same to you? Its not available because its been sent somewhere random

Also have you switched on both the hangers and the building? That caught me out initially

Investigating Flares seems to be particularly buggy at the moment. The requirement is 2 ILBs, but I had to dispatch a third to handle the third patient on this mission, despite all 3 being "in" one ILB, and now i've had to dispatch a coastguard heli towards to provide Crit Care despite all 3 of these ILBs having Crit Care Crew.

Update: Actually need to cancel and re-dispatch the ILBs to get the mission to update so I could send them to a station for hand-off

Currently, it only displays the total number of patients on a mission (Numerically) when you view the mission panel, but when you select the mission to start dispatching units, you only see a list of all the patients. It would be great if we could have the total number of patients on the mission added somewhere to the dispatch window, So you could quickly and easily see how many resources you need to dispatch, especially handy when cycling through a lot of missions.

Being the UK version of the game, any chance we can get the British spelling of Centre on the Dispatch Centre. Only one i've noticed so far, but Im guessing there is a few instances of American spellings over British Spellings. Thanks in advance

Been having an issue recently with the Patient hand-off and automatic stand down of EMS setting in the Dispatch Centre. I'm guessing that the game thinks the patients are being treated, even though they are awaiting an ambulance and thus the game automatically stands down the Ambulance. I've actually disabled that setting for now because of this. I did read that there was some fixes coming to that part of SARs, so that might resolve it.

Do you actually have missions assigned to those ARR groups? They wont appear in the dispatcher until you actually have an ARR in them. I've currently got about 20 ARR groups currently and working well