Posts by ChiefBoden61

I get that...and understand.. I guess my point was that it takes longer to fill up the hospital with your example of 100 beds. But you have a valid point. I transport a lot but I dont think I have ever had the need to put 100 in the same area hospital.. Cheers!

Even with only one, idk what to do

You may have tried all of this but I am just trying to offer suggestions to help. Make sure all your EMS Chief settings are like this on each EMS Chief. You can also try clearing your browser cache, logging out and then back in. If the hospitals that accept that type of patient are out of range, the EMS Chief will not transport. I had an issue with settings and it did not change until I did that. If you have tried all this already I am sorry for repeating it. I suggest at that point that when it happens, you screen shot the EMS Settings and the incident screen and use the FAQ link to report it to tech support.

There's no point in more than 30 beds realistically - Even 30 is somewhat useless. If it is in an area that you'll frequently use the hospital, you will be limited by the 1/h release rate, meaning you'll only use the last 24 beds at max.

I feel like being able to expand past 30 is a good idea. If you are playing in the turbo mode obviously missions generate quickly. I have had many cases where multiple missions spawn/generate within minutes of each other that have multiple patients (15-20+) patients at a time. Hospitals fill up quick. I use the map on the version of the game and it shows where hospital/medical facilities exist. I have spaced out hospitals and clinics appropriately as I build out and I still find hospital beds full. It may or may or may not be something that can be done, but I do like the idea if they would entertain it.

Almost every engine in my area has a paramedic on board but they don't transport. The lack of this has made it impossible to even come close to realistic ops for me.

The developers and content advisers have tried to make it as realistic as they can, but I have been told in the past that they can't get every detail exactly right or how we want it as there are so many different modes of operations for hundreds of departments

currently the training is specifically for the engine/ambulance combo. as for treating patients - most units can treat to about 10-15% and need the correct ambulance ( BLS, ALS or BLS and fly car) to finish treating and transport. maybe in a future quality of life update the ALS training could make that engine (or whatever fire apparatus) similar to a flycar

I like that idea. I tried a couple of those ALS Engines that transport but disposed of them as I did not find them useful. Having an Engine that can treat ALS would be nice, especially when ALS Ambulances may be delayed.

No it's at 0

I don't have : only with facilities check, so it's not this one

Ok....It was just a thought...but...all of your non alliance hospitals in the attachment provided say they will NOT accept those patients. Not an expert here but has to be something in the settings

Yes we have always been First Responders Group (or elite on the other servers). We are just over 2 years old on the US server.

How is the coverage in Florida? There are only 3 of us in our small alliance and we are trying to build out Florida. I have about 25 counties covered myself

actually Barake is correct and its relevant - until you make a station specialized it will primarily generate calls based on its type, and a chance for any extensions, once it becomes specialized it basically becomes a "new" station - it will generate the call at the specialization, and chance for any other extensions.

for example Small FD Station - 100% fire call

Small FD Station w/ forestry expansion 95% Fire - 5% wildland (i know the %is not accurate - only for illustrative purposes)(based on how many expansions one has)

Small FD Station w/ forestry specialization 100% wildland

Makes sense to me, I had created some "forestry specific" stations previously, added a bunch of wildland units and some tenders and removed the Engines but the station still generated "stuff" so I just sent next closest and kept them as forestry. When I changed them to the forestry specialization they now only generate wildland stuff.

You may also want to change the distance to which they can transport. It could be that the hospitals within the range you have listed will not accept those patients. I set the beds like goochy recommends and the distance at the max.

These units could be used for smaller missions than just major events. My county has a few Rehab/Canteen units that are owned and run by local VFDs they will usually respond if a fire hits 2nd alarm to tend to the emergency personnel on scene. These units could be used in many ways to assist anything from small to large missions. Would love to see this added!

I suggested a while back....I think during the QOL survey that we add REHAB and DECON units.. it is a thing of the future

Thanks for looking into this and reporting it. Just so you are aware, I am experiencing the same issues still this morning. I know you said they are looking into it but I wanted to let you know the same thing is still going on..

Trying to follow the rules... when I searched for this, it told me the thread was obsolete and to start a new one...but since my question or issue relates here goes...

Is anyone having server issues today? Almost every mission (especially large incidents) generates the message to redispatch and about every 6th or 7th mission I get the other message? Is it system wide or just my connection?

1: It counts as a Patrol Car but it's mostly for realism like the flycar.
    2: The Wildland Dozer speeds up mission completion time. The firefighting planes are required on the major forest fire as well as being faster than a ground unit to alliance missions
    3. The Game Warden does have a few missions its required to but I feel like they should add more, as well as the game warden being quite cheap so it's a nice thing to have, I agree they should transport but that's a different debate.

Thanks Goochy. relating to #1 I agree with the realism but I have had cases where I sent it as a partol car to fill out the mission, and once all units are there the mission still requires me to send another patrol car (Thanks for the explanation) Relating to #2 I have had large and major wildfires and NONE of them every require a plane/helicopter (Again...thanks for the info) Relating to #3 I can just say I agree on both responses (Thanks again)

There are a few units here and there that appear to have no real value or use in the game. This is NOT a complaint, rather a request for information.

1. Police Motor Unit or Motorcycle? It does not seem to count as a patrol unit because it only has "1" person (obviously), but a patrol unit will count with only "1" person on it (I have tried it). Also it can't transport (obviously). They require special training to us, yet they never show up as a "required" unit. So what is the value?
    2. Wildland Dozers and Firefighting Planes or Helicopters. They require special training to use them. They have a significant cost. But, yet they never show up on a mission as "required". What is their value?
    3. Game Wardens. Other than "children's excursions" they seem to have no real value but again they require special training to have. Any other mission that the one listed, they have to have a police unit dispatched to sent to transport prisoners. (Most fish and game agencies can and do transport prisoners). So what is the value of the Game Warden Extension?

Thanks in advance for the information.

I tried an extra bay on stations and moved trucks, but they cannot be turned out on the route to the covering station, so not ideal.

I know it is a pain in the butt, but the easy way is to just build a staging area on top of your stations each day and use that for move ups. It works as I have tried it. The units will show up as available in the closest staging area and you can send them... And....it is FREE