Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Mass casualty unit

Grubber33270

Pinned Mission Suggestions

thomas1321

Prisoner Transport Vehicle

Ryan26

Tow truck in game

Ryan26

UK Graphics Expanded

thomas1321

Recent Activities

• Grubber33270 -

Replied to the thread Mass casualty unit.

TACRfan I appreciate your assistance it appears I have that unit available again. you may either Delete or lock this thread if you wish. thanks a Ton.
  • thomas1321 -

Replied to the thread Mission Suggestions.

Mission: Alliance Mission Flooding, Calls, Tree on road, 1 Pump , spawns on anywhere Car in flood water, 2 Pump + 1 RSU + 2 Water Rescue (If added) , Spawns at POI lake / river (maybe even perimeter to them to be more realistic) Person in Water, 4…
  • thomas1321 -

Liked Trojan920’s post in the thread More Units and missions to go along with..

Like (Post)
    Hello. Search and Rescue: Building: Mountain Rescue Base, Search and rescue Helicopter station Vehicles: 4x4 Rescue, 4x4 Ambulance, Search and rescue control, Search and rescue k-9 Missions: Missing person, injured hill climber, fallen rock climber,…
  • Ryan26 -

Replied to the thread Prisoner Transport Vehicle.

This is a good idea for transport from a police station to a jail if they add such missions. Other than that it's a patrol car that usually takes the suspect in.
  • Ryan26 -

Replied to the thread Tow truck in game.

While this is true, scene cleanup is very important in emergencies, and on accident scenes tow truck drivers are at just as much risk as firefighters, EMS personnel and law enforcement officers. In minor things like a blown tire for example tow truck…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked solarbridge’s post in the thread MAJOR ISSUES ON NEW UPDATE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DannyCFO9011: “I suppose so and If arv was on the ARR list you mean lol ” Yes this is a bug I already reported in the board. But here are ARR's for the new vehicles. missionchief.co.uk/aao_exports…253cd3f4e78a9c08230a22936
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked solarbridge’s post in the thread MAJOR ISSUES ON NEW UPDATE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DannyCFO9011: “Can't they just transfer one of heli bases from USA to UK mate? ” No, these are two different games.
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread MAJOR ISSUES ON NEW UPDATE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DannyCFO9011: “1. A bit touchy 2. I wasn't addressing you 3. What the amount of posts got to do with anything ” I was answering your question as Sebastian is no longer developing the game and it didn't have anything to do with the matters…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread MAJOR ISSUES ON NEW UPDATE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DannyCFO9011: “Are you Sebastian by any chance mate? ” Sebastian has nothing to do with the game. All of your actual questions have been answered so please keep this on topic. There's also an 'edit' function which can be used to add…
  • JebbyJnr -

Liked DannyCFO9011’s post in the thread MAJOR ISSUES ON NEW UPDATE.

Like (Post)
    Maybe they need Sebastian to actually get them to grips with it before updating and ruining the game for people