Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Missions Spawning Over 10 Minutes Away -- FIXED -- Resolved by Setting Points of Interest

KT.MissionChief

Alarm Assignments

hawker5

Pinned Forum Exclusives!

CptSteel

UK Vehicle Graphics

DerbysFire1

Vehicle Graphics

DerbysFire1

Recent Activities

• Fixed by setting Points of Interest. I originally had some before but deleted them.
  • hawker5 -

Replied to the thread Alarm Assignments.

Hi EMS Medic. I was thinking that too about not matching as the games calls and reality don't quite match certain departments. I've got Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton all completed. Got most of Greater Vancouver area completed too. Recently completed…
  • EMS-Medic -

Quote from hawker5: “Yes yes yes. EMS medic you are hitting the nail on the head. Exactly what I was referring to. Thank you. Now this AAR stuff which Dutch FireFighter was very kind in explaining is somewhat making a little sense now. Thank you…
  • CptSteel -

Replied to the thread Forum Exclusives!.

I hope to start some debate and engagement about what's coming next because I honestly cant guess. I dont know about the Maxed Out reference. Unless its related to financial crimes with the FBI update. I know Broward County is in Florida, and has a…
  • Can we have a picture of your actual stations setup, please ?
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Liked DutchFireFighter’s post in the thread State Your Game Issues/Complaints.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cinnamon: “The mobile version is terribly slow and sometimes doesn't even work at all and you have to refresh if multiple times to get it working. It insists on refreshing anytime you do anything which would be fine if it didn't literally…
  • BenjaminCrewz -

Quote from EMS-Medic: “I believe the original post was asking if mission can expand to including additional alarm levels. IE, You get a Residential Fire call than can expand to Residential Fire (2nd Alarm) which would require more units to be sent to…
  • In-game Username: KT.MissionChief Description of Issue: My mates and I've been playing MissionChief for about a month now. For all of us, missions typically spawn within a reasonable responding distance. At this time, I'm the only one experiencing the…
  • hawker5 -

Liked EMS-Medic’s post in the thread Alarm Assignments.

Like (Post)
    I believe the original post was asking if mission can expand to including additional alarm levels. IE, You get a Residential Fire call than can expand to Residential Fire (2nd Alarm) which would require more units to be sent to scene, and would up the…
  • hawker5 -

Yes yes yes. EMS medic you are hitting the nail on the head. Exactly what I was referring to. Thank you. Now this AAR stuff which Dutch FireFighter was very kind in explaining is somewhat making a little sense now. Thank you for that. I will relook…