Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Probability of getting calls

SirHiggins

Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch

Wizz

Fire Helicopter

Charlieaa

Dispatch Centre Enquiry

Charlieaa

UK Graphics Expanded

SirHiggins

Recent Activities

• FranceGR -

Wrote a comment on FranceGR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Old player with a new account ^^
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Probability of getting calls.

Quote from Glaeydar: “ The percantage of mission evolvement is unknown. Some missions evolve, others not. ” Yes... And this what he'd like to know X/
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Quote from Glaeydar: “This was once discussed in the german board where the question occured what will happen if there are not enough available vehicles. Until then you could use the "s" key to alarm an go to the next mission. ” That'll work, cheers!…
  • Wizz -

Liked Glaeydar’s post in the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Like (Post)
    This was once discussed in the german board where the question occured what will happen if there are not enough available vehicles. Until then you could use the "s" key to alarm an go to the next mission.
  • Glaeydar -

Replied to the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

This was once discussed in the german board where the question occured what will happen if there are not enough available vehicles. Until then you could use the "s" key to alarm an go to the next mission.
  • Glaeydar -

Replied to the thread Probability of getting calls.

Mission spawning depends on the mission speed. Mission speed of 20 seconds means 20 seconds (or some more, depending on server load) between two missions. The percantage of mission evolvement is unknown. Some missions evolve, others not.
  • KieranWood -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Like (Post)
    Hey!, So I was just wondering, I had a entire alarm and response setup for each call, and I have quite alot of calls to go through and I find the process of clicking the call, then clicking the "dispatch" button several times. Is there anyway to just…
  • KieranWood -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread POI.

Like (Post)
    Any chance for shaping up the POI management? Like displaying somewhere how many and what type you've placed, filterint them on map by type? cheers.
  • Wizz -

Posted the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Thread
    Hey!, So I was just wondering, I had a entire alarm and response setup for each call, and I have quite alot of calls to go through and I find the process of clicking the call, then clicking the "dispatch" button several times. Is there anyway to just…
  • Charlieaa -

Replied to the thread Fire Helicopter.

Oh also, if you were to add helicopters for fire, fire planes would be cool. And then also because UK don’t have those you could add air ambulances as in planes for areas like Scotland and other private ambulances which operate retrieval services and…