Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

BLS Suggestion

Engine3

IS THERE A WAY TO TURN OFF "SPECIFIC" MISSION TYPES EITHER IN GAME / USING LSS MANAGER OR ASKING THE MODERATORS

BAD BADGER

Police Transport Vehicle **NEW**

DutchFireFighter

Differant Agencies

WinWin

NPAS Issue

Recent Activities

• Engine3 -

Replied to the thread BLS Suggestion.

Quote from EMS-Medic: “BLS Ambulance can handle anything with an Alpha (A) or Bravo (B) MPDS Priority. In addition to that, a BLS Ambulance can handle a higher priority with a Fly-Car or EMS Rescue on scene. Thank you, ” not all stations have fly…
  • Engine3 -

Replied to the thread BLS Suggestion.

BLS Ambulances carry AED's, Heart Monitors, and certain other ALS equipment, BLS Ambulances can handle quite alot as a matter of fact... but if we're going off what you said, we should just tell them to delete the BLS ambulances
  • Thanks to everyone who answered this complex bug with tips on how to fix this issue. @Grubber33270 The game refuses to let me make a new " Dispatch Centre " I would have to delete the old one 1st OR spend coins and upgrade account to Premium, I asked
  • Cleverless -

Liked EMS-Medic’s post in the thread 2x Credit Events for Premium Members.

Like (Post)
    Good Afternoon, I would like to suggest to the developers the thought of providing 2x credit events to premium members on a more regular basis (one every 2 weeks for example). I would be a great way to entice regular users into a premium membership and…
  • andy73 -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Armed Traffic Car ???.

Like (Post)
    I'd think twice about replacing ARV with the Armed Traffic Car. The ARV takes 4 trained staff the ATC takes 2. This will mean you need to send double the number of armed units to some jobs. Its probably best adding the ATC as an additional unit.
  • WinWin -

Liked DutchFireFighter’s post in the thread Police Transport Vehicle **NEW**.

Like (Post)
    Depends. A lot of runways here are used as parking places atm. :thumbsup:
  • Create a new dispatch center. And put all of your non ems station in that dispatch center then check the box only send units assigned to that dispatch center.
  • DutchFireFighter -

Replied to the thread Police Transport Vehicle **NEW**.

Depends. A lot of runways here are used as parking places atm. :thumbsup:
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Differant Agencies.

Police prisoner transport vans and buses. I don't know how I did not come up with this sooner. I totally forgot these were in existence, lol.
  • WinWin -

Replied to the thread Police Transport Vehicle **NEW**.

How about we start with the Protesters on runway mission. I believe protesting on a runway would be illegal so...