Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help needed!

Runnerchip08

Option to see stats

Ryan Wen

wildland engines

Ryan Wen

API functionality

KBOE2

Police Vehicles

Ryan Wen

Recent Activities

• Runnerchip08 -

Replied to the thread Help needed!.

try asking your alliance for help if you are in one
  • Ryan Wen -

Quote from DFRS999: “Quote from Ryan Wen: “Yes but I cannot do anything now because I am stuck with 2 roof ops. ” I would recommend buying the vehicles you need for 3 fire stations, e.g. An ALP then move onto other services. ” I don't have money…
  • DFRS999 -

Quote from Ryan Wen: “Yes but I cannot do anything now because I am stuck with 2 roof ops. ” I would recommend buying the vehicles you need for 3 fire stations, e.g. An ALP then move onto other services.
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread Option to see stats.

Quote from Caolan753: “Quote from Ryan Wen: “Hey! New to the forums! Can you answer the post that I sent? Also, is your alliance accepting players based in Canada? Yes feel free to drop an application :) ” Quote from gorilla: “Quote from Caolan753:…
  • Ryan Wen -

Yes but I cannot do anything now because I am stuck with 2 roof ops.
  • Caolan753 -

Replied to the thread Option to see stats.

Quote from Ryan Wen: “Hey! New to the forums! Can you answer the post that I sent? Also, is your alliance accepting players based in Canada? Yes feel free to drop an application :) ” Quote from gorilla: “Quote from Caolan753: “It would be nice to…
  • DFRS999 -

Liked DFRS999’s post in the thread Help needed!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryan Wen: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Okay, The "Fire Truck" tab are the units that can be used as a Fire Engine. So under "Fire Truck" You have Type 1 which is the basic Fire Engine which is highly recommended to start off with. Type 2 is…
  • DFRS999 -

Quote from Ryan Wen: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Okay, The "Fire Truck" tab are the units that can be used as a Fire Engine. So under "Fire Truck" You have Type 1 which is the basic Fire Engine which is highly recommended to start off with. Type 2 is…
  • Ryan Wen -

Replied to the thread wildland engines.

Quote from TACRfan: “Quote from EMS-Medic: “The Type 3 Engine should show up in the Fire truck tab, but it currently does not. ” I’ll make a note of that. ” What's the difference between Type 1/2? Perhaps a unit description in each fire truck type?
  • Ryan Wen -

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from Ryan Wen: “Quote from rescuenut93: “Okay, The "Fire Truck" tab are the units that can be used as a Fire Engine. So under "Fire Truck" You have Type 1 which is the basic Fire Engine which is highly recommended to…