Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• ChiefBoden61

Posted the thread Bulk Trash Fires???.
    Thread
    What is the deal with the Bulk Trash Fires? I have been playing consistently daily for 28 months and have only managed to get or complete 613 out of 4000 required. Some days you get perhaps one of them and others 5 or 6 but they are rare and some…
  • ChiefBoden61

Posted the thread Promoted!.
    Thread
    After 28 months of playing the game daily I was finally promoted to Division Chief on June 2, 2024. No easy accomplishment entailing daily play, lots of large scale alliance events and missions, lots of credits to build and expand as well as coins. …
  • ChiefBoden61

Reacted with Like to pappyfdny’s post in the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from ChiefBoden61)

My latest reply was more aimed at Nigel and his Riot squad comment. I completely agree that it’s not very realistic to expect ARFF to travel between airports.
  • Mozza

Reacted with Like to pappyfdny’s post in the thread Take a look at this Incident.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from ChiefBoden61)

My latest reply was more aimed at Nigel and his Riot squad comment. I completely agree that it’s not very realistic to expect ARFF to travel between airports.
  • adamrat

• pappyfdny

Replied to the thread Take a look at this Incident.

• Jordholp05

Reacted with Like to TomJ08’s post in the thread Non-Emergency Services in-game.
    Reaction (Post)
    Now, I understand this game is a game based around Emergency services but having other services will just extend the game's outreach and will help current calls be even more realistic. Mission Chief has the potential to expand the content instead of…
  • Hi All,

I'm having a few issues with my ARRs, which I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. It won't let me use an ARR to mobilise any vehicles that are 30 minutes away. Is anyone able to help me change this, if possible?

Thank you :-)
  • Nigefire

Replied to the thread Maintenance.

Na just having a laugh
  • Wacam

Exactly or at least treat the patients to a higher rate than 10%

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Bulk Trash Fires???

• ChiefBoden61