Non-Emergency Services in-game

• Now, I understand this game is a game based around Emergency services but having other services will just extend the game's outreach and will help current calls be even more realistic. Mission Chief has the potential to expand the content instead of sticking with the emergency services. The services that will be listed below would change how people will approach the game and may even extend the player base.

Network Rail - Network Rail is the main railway response and maintenance company in the whole of the UK. With the implementation of Network Rail or something similar, it can extend the current railway calls which could require Network Rail to do maintenance and clean up. Also with separate network rail calls such as Points Failure, Track Obstruction, etc. Then along with this, we could have a railway expansion to facilitate things like BTP and the Response Unit which they have. Also maybe could be more than network rail and transport response units which lots of companies do have.

Vehicles:
    - Response Vehicle
    - Maintenance Vehicle
    - Command Unit
    - Road Rail Vehicle (Could be added for fire services also as some have these)
    - Maintenance Train

Highways Agency - I think most people know what the highways agency is but for the same reasons as the ones above but you could have motorway calls expanded for cleanup and maintenance. The calls for this could be, Person on the Motorway, Broken down Vehicle, Broken motorway gantry. This also could facilitate recovery companies being an extension which I will get on to.

Vehicles:
    - Traffic Officer Vehicle
    - Maintenance Vehicle
    - Incident Response Vehicle
    - Gritter

Recovery Companies - Very simple and self-explanatory but extends calls and can create more calls for the player base.

- Roadside Recovery Vehicle
    - Flatbed
    - Flatbed + Boom
    - Wrecker - (For Heavy recovery calls)

I imagine more people could add on for calls, vehicles ect so will leave the rest open.

• Highways would be awesome! I can see them on traffic accidents (able to replace traffic cars), things blocking motorway

• i like the idea of the flatbed stuff, in the met we got VRES which is vehicle recovery and examination services. they foresnsically lift the cars to be searched by forensics or ripped apart by POLSA. Sometimes they can take seized vehicles but most of the time is C&S.

VRES also have operational PCs who have X5s, passats, skodas or 2 series and basically deal with no insurance vehicles

I like the idea but gotta wait n see what happens!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=…s4J29mIIDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

• Yes. I think this is a great idea, but, we could also have a tow truck.

• Yes. I think this is a great idea, but, we could also have a tow truck.

Yep that's why i said

- Roadside Recovery Vehicle
    - Flatbed
    - Flatbed + Boom
    - Wrecker - (For Heavy recovery calls)

You can get different tow trucks to different severities. For example, If a car has rolled down a hill and you can get it up you may call a wrecker (which has a big rotating arm on the back) to lift it up the hill on the road, and due to a wrecker only being able to take HGV's and buses you call a flatbed to take it away.

• Yeah, but I was talking about the kind of tow truck that you would get if a car hit a deer and it stayed on the road.

• Yes good idea you could also have traffic control vehicles be able to replace some police at fires and mvas

Traffic Control vehicles?

Not sure if they are a thing elsewhere in UK but the closest that would have been used here in Scotland would be the old Traffic Warden Officers now stopped after the formation of Police Scotland.

• If i recall it right, i've made a couple of non-ER vehicles, cpl os yrs ago.

You can always build a Network Rail, Council etc building -a fire or police alias.

And send them for dedicated missions- like the NR for rail, station missions, veterinary for some animal ones

and council cars for ie traffic lights etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!