Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FranceGR -

Wrote a comment on FranceGR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Old player with a new account ^^
  • SirHiggins -

Replied to the thread Probability of getting calls.

Quote from Glaeydar: “ The percantage of mission evolvement is unknown. Some missions evolve, others not. ” Yes... And this what he'd like to know X/
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Quote from Glaeydar: “This was once discussed in the german board where the question occured what will happen if there are not enough available vehicles. Until then you could use the "s" key to alarm an go to the next mission. ” That'll work, cheers!…
  • Wizz -

Liked Glaeydar’s post in the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Like (Post)
    This was once discussed in the german board where the question occured what will happen if there are not enough available vehicles. Until then you could use the "s" key to alarm an go to the next mission.
  • Glaeydar -

Replied to the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

This was once discussed in the german board where the question occured what will happen if there are not enough available vehicles. Until then you could use the "s" key to alarm an go to the next mission.
  • Glaeydar -

Replied to the thread Probability of getting calls.

Mission spawning depends on the mission speed. Mission speed of 20 seconds means 20 seconds (or some more, depending on server load) between two missions. The percantage of mission evolvement is unknown. Some missions evolve, others not.
  • KieranWood -

Liked Wizz’s post in the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Like (Post)
    Hey!, So I was just wondering, I had a entire alarm and response setup for each call, and I have quite alot of calls to go through and I find the process of clicking the call, then clicking the "dispatch" button several times. Is there anyway to just…
  • KieranWood -

Liked SirHiggins’s post in the thread POI.

Like (Post)
    Any chance for shaping up the POI management? Like displaying somewhere how many and what type you've placed, filterint them on map by type? cheers.
  • Wizz -

Posted the thread Clicking an Alarm & Response to instantly dispatch.

Thread
    Hey!, So I was just wondering, I had a entire alarm and response setup for each call, and I have quite alot of calls to go through and I find the process of clicking the call, then clicking the "dispatch" button several times. Is there anyway to just…
  • Charlieaa -

Replied to the thread Fire Helicopter.

Oh also, if you were to add helicopters for fire, fire planes would be cool. And then also because UK don’t have those you could add air ambulances as in planes for areas like Scotland and other private ambulances which operate retrieval services and…
  • Charlieaa -

Replied to the thread Dispatch Centre Enquiry.

Thanks so much, that explains it. Great feature as well, I might use that.
  • Zreti345 -

Liked TomasVVF1841’s post in the thread Fire Helicopter.

Like (Post)
    Hello, is it possible to create the fire brigade helicopter? whether it is required for mountain fires or large-scale forest fires, saving people in inaccessible or extreme areas for example in the sea or mountain SAR) and in support of the EMS…
  • FranceGR -

Wrote a comment on TACRfan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Missionchief Team and thank you for your work
    the Italian community is really very large and many new players are creating their accounts.
    Is it possible to have an Italian version of the game? this would increase the number of new players! We could…
  • FranceGR -

Wrote a comment on Sebastian’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Missionchief Team and thank you for your work
    the Italian community is really very large and many new players are creating their accounts.
    Is it possible to have an Italian version of the game? this would increase the number of new players! We could…
  • TACRfan -

Replied to the thread Fire Helicopter.

Thanks for the suggestion. It’s definitely something to consider in the future. Ideally they would be part of a wildfire update should one ever happen but I’m not sure
  • TACRfan -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Dispatch Centre Enquiry.

Like (Post)
    Let's say you operate from two different cities; City A and City B. They're a hundred miles apart so you've created two dispatch centres to keep them separate from each other. City A is fully developed and has 30 fire stations and numerous police and…
  • VICFire -

Replied to the thread Dispatch Centre Enquiry.

Let's say you operate from two different cities; City A and City B. They're a hundred miles apart so you've created two dispatch centres to keep them separate from each other. City A is fully developed and has 30 fire stations and numerous police and…
  • Charlieaa -

Posted the thread Dispatch Centre Enquiry.

Thread
    Ok so I was reading some threads and TACRFan mentioned this button which says: Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area. Could anyone explain what this is…
  • TomasVVF1841 -

Posted the thread Fire Helicopter.

Thread
    Hello, is it possible to create the fire brigade helicopter? whether it is required for mountain fires or large-scale forest fires, saving people in inaccessible or extreme areas for example in the sea or mountain SAR) and in support of the EMS…