Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeputyMedic20 -

Replied to the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

today the game is still lagging :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • rescuenut93 -

Replied to the thread Small Rescue Boats in Rescue Docks.

@EMS-Medic You should be able to. You'll see where it says "Hire New People", Scroll down a bit then you'll see "Transfer Personnel". NOTE: (You can move a limited number of people. If the number of relocatable people in the night from Sunday to Monday…
  • Mcdevittd24 -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

Quote from Gabby Dawson: “@Krys You think u could possibly make these two?maxresdefault.jpg Editvbrs-1024x675.jpg ” I can make those for ya bud. Shoot me a message over FB
  • gorilla -

Replied to the thread Servers slow as treacle.

mid storm and game is so slow it is difficult to play. Had units sent to calls but some how not sent, had calls appear complete but aren't just not good
  • Wizz -

Replied to the thread Turning off Certain Call type.

Quote from Grubber33270: “I was aware of that also. I am asking if this is something that has been looked at this was brought up a while back for the possibility of this happening. ” If there was no update on the thread, or it's not in the game,…
  • Alctw10 -

Liked gorilla’s post in the thread Servers slow as treacle.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if anyone else is noticing how slow game seems to be. Slow spawn rates slow load times, chat lagging and even lag when dispatching units. Noticed that the original German version is getting a server upgrade soon. Surely it would be worth…
  • smokediver911 -

Liked Kieran’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    I have an account on Leitstellenspiel, MCUS and MCUK, and especially on LS, have been experiencing severe lag. I really now feel, particularly with the UK version, that the developers don't bother at all, with no new expansions and only the odd copy and…
  • EMS-Medic -

Liked PiGuy6248’s post in the thread Alliance's.

Like (Post)
    The largest alliance (I believe) in the game has over 4,000 members. Some people do not want to be in an alliance that big, and would rather be in one with less than 100 members. Some alliances only accept users from a certain region; others are global.…
  • EMS-Medic -

Posted the thread Small Rescue Boats in Rescue Docks.

Thread
    Hello all, I am wondering if it is possible to have a Swift Water Rescue Boat in a rescue boat dock. If so, how do I accomplish this? Thank you,
  • Wings -

Replied to the thread Address's are down.

Confirmed via the developers that this is a server overload issue. Call addresses are listed as a low priority task so are often dropped in the interest of keeping the game running smoothly. A fix is in the works.
  • Gabby Dawson -

Replied to the thread Krys' Graphics.

@Krys You think u could possibly make these two?maxresdefault.jpg Editvbrs-1024x675.jpg
  • Wings -

90% of calls still show no address on the AU version
  • Fire1664Man -

Replied to the thread Transfer of personnel.

Uploads keep saying error but some are showing up so who the heck knows
  • Fire1664Man -

• Fire1664Man -

Quote from rescuenut93: “Quote from Fire1664Man: “It would be nice to be able to transfer personnel to newly built fire /rescue boats. When I already have ocean Nav certified people in fire stations ,would be nice to transfer them to fire or rescue…
  • Fire1664Man -

So I've tried to upload jpg photos to this forum with my phone,tablet and chrome book and all came up with errors..so let me explain.. I trained a bunch of my firefighters in my fire station with the water rescue expansion as Ocean Navigator, not…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked VICFire’s post in the thread Lagging/Server Crashes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kieran: “I have an account on Leitstellenspiel, MCUS and MCUK, and especially on LS, have been experiencing severe lag. I really now feel, particularly with the UK version, that the developers don't bother at all, with no new expansions and…
  • StuartA1984 -

Liked PiGuy6248’s post in the thread Alliance's.

Like (Post)
    The largest alliance (I believe) in the game has over 4,000 members. Some people do not want to be in an alliance that big, and would rather be in one with less than 100 members. Some alliances only accept users from a certain region; others are global.…
  • manfromcny -

Posted the thread transfer limits.

Thread
    another suggestion about transfers- it would be nice if the fire departments and police departments had seperate transfer limits
  • b17pineapple -

I sometimes have similar issues when I am playing at my college with less reliable internet. I think it is just the game choosing to prioritize other functions instead of having to load in the addresses. When ever I play at home with better connection I…