Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• PBCFireBuff

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from PBCFireBuff)

Exactly or at least treat the patients to a higher rate than 10%
  • SecurityGuard92

was about to report this issue, glad i kinda searched the forums.

anyway this is annoying where i need to cancel the Coastguard for the ambulances to treat. hopefully this bug is sorted soon.
  • ChiefBoden61

Replied to the thread Promoted!.
    I spend $$$ to get coins on the sales so I could complete the specials to get more points. My set up is huge and covers 2/3 of florida
  • Wacam

Reaction (Post)
    Maybe have a BLS level training for Fire so they cannot transport but can still treat
  • Nigefire

Reacted with Like to ChiefBoden61’s post in the thread Bulk Trash Fires???.
    Reaction (Post)
    What is the deal with the Bulk Trash Fires? I have been playing consistently daily for 28 months and have only managed to get or complete 613 out of 4000 required. Some days you get perhaps one of them and others 5 or 6 but they are rare and some…
  • Nigefire

Maybe have a BLS level training for Fire so they cannot transport but can still treat
  • WOLFMAN450

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from pappyfdny)

Exactly Correct. The goal of this is so we can get fire apparatus to preform full patient care but obviously lack the ability to transport. So that by the time your transport unit arrives you. will just get a transport request and…
  • WOLFMAN450

Reaction (Post)
    i brought this mission up before and I am bringing it up again. It needs to be fixed... First, even the largest airport in the US does not have 8 ARFF units counting their reserves. 75 Engines? I follow the stories for most plane crashes and…
  • pappyfdny

Replied to the thread Promoted!.
    Did you spend any real money to get coins to use? I’ve been playing pretty regular and still a long way from Division Chief, however I do limit myself with dept specific realistic responses
  • ChiefBoden61

I fixed this within my set up by sending an EMS Supervisor and they arrive first and the patient auto transports

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Coastguard missions - Patients being untreated 12

• Morvran
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. SecurityGuard92

1. Promoted! 2

• ChiefBoden61
    2. Replies