When will Liftboat ocean mission bug fixed?

• i have no issues with those at all what type of bug are you referring to?

For example EPIRB Activation (offshore) mission and a patient going untreated, that patient is being covered by a coastguard heli that does have critical care. To correct this, I have to cancel that heli, and force the patient to transfer to another unit

Thus allowing for treatment of the patient and the completion of the mission. If the patients cannot be treated and only transported by the helis, then they need some form of blocker, to force patients onto lifeboats first. If they can treat patients, then they may currently be bugged.

• yes the patients on the the boats have to go to port to be transported to the hospital the coast guard helio's will transport direct to the hospital the patient are treated by the helio and the boat crews. i wait until the mission is complete and then transport to hospital or port for transport

• For example EPIRB Activation (offshore) mission and a patient going untreated, that patient is being covered by a coastguard heli that does have critical care. To correct this, I have to cancel that heli, and force the patient to transfer to another unit

Thus allowing for treatment of the patient and the completion of the mission. If the patients cannot be treated and only transported by the helis, then they need some form of blocker, to force patients onto lifeboats first. If they can treat patients, then they may currently be bugged.

I get the same Issue where one Coastguard Heli or one Lifeboat picks up ALL the casualties, but does not start any treatment what so ever!! I have to cancel that unit so patients get transfered to other Units before treatment starts!

I also have issues once the patient has been transfered to Lifeboat station where I have sent an Ambulance to and has treated the patient, but does not ask for Transport Request! This then holds the patient until the mission has timed out! So Missing Rewards for patient Transfers!

This has been a long time bug that needs fixing and this is not the first time I have raised this issue!

• I am now getting fed up of this! It has been going on for too long with NO FIX It has been reported so many times and a get a lot every day! A lot of people have told me to just wait 24hrs and they will clear which is ok, but if you wait for them to clear off, you Do Not Get the rewards and they are now adding up!!

At 575 Credits per patient, I am losing around 22000 - 25000 Credits per week This HAS to be FIXED!!

I got 4 of these un-transferable patients in the last hour!! It's getting rediculous!!!

• it might help track down the problem by also suppling a screenshot of the ambulances at the transfer point

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!