Ability to disable stations

• Hi all!
    So myself and others decided that one should have the option to disable me a station. By this I mean stop calls from spawning around it like they normally would.
    Why?
    I believe this would be a simple yet fun feature to be added. For example I am planning on getting a disaster response unit which only responds to storms and alliance events. It will likely be further away from my main setup as well. If I can disable it from getting calls, it means I will not have to wait 20 mins etc for my units to respond to it.
    (Disaster response/HART don't respond to normal calls, brush fires etc.)

*Edit- By this I mean stations such as Hospitals, fire stations and ambulance stations! :) *

I hope this suggestion will be reviewed and possibly implemented!
    Any questions feel free to ask below!

Regards,
    Mark

• All though I supported this in the past although I have to agree with what I was told, in real life emergencies don't happen where the emergency stations are. I have many workshops and vehicle stores that are all full of vehicles state 6 and only get alarmed when I am in need of vehicles or for alliance events, I also have 4 HART Stations which I am currently setting up, I plan on having in my East of England Ambulance Service stations having 4 teams at each 2 on day shift, 2 on night shift. I send HART units to any call with 4 or more casualties on top of the required amount of ambulances plus any other units that I think are necessary. I strongly advise not getting reserve units until your setup is mostly complete because take my alliance, storms only happen once a week so you have 6 other days that you need your units so it would not be beneficial to have units state 6.

• All though I supported this in the past although I have to agree with what I was told, in real life emergencies don't happen where the emergency stations are. I have many workshops and vehicle stores that are all full of vehicles state 6 and only get alarmed when I am in need of vehicles or for alliance events, I also have 4 HART Stations which I am currently setting up, I plan on having in my East of England Ambulance Service stations having 4 teams at each 2 on day shift, 2 on night shift. I send HART units to any call with 4 or more casualties on top of the required amount of ambulances plus any other units that I think are necessary. I strongly advise not getting reserve units until your setup is mostly complete because take my alliance, storms only happen once a week so you have 6 other days that you need your units so it would not be beneficial to have units state 6.

I do understand where you are coming from! It depends I guess on what style you play as. By that I mean realistic and not realistic :)

• I may be wrong, but as far as I know, if you set the status of all the units at a station to unavailable this has the desired effect. At least I think it once did.

I have about 90 stations so testing it is quite hard without disabling all 200 odd vehicles, so if someone is able to give that a go? No guarantee and I may be making this up, however!

• I may be wrong, but as far as I know, if you set the status of all the units at a station to unavailable this has the desired effect. At least I think it once did.

I have about 90 stations so testing it is quite hard without disabling all 200 odd vehicles, so if someone is able to give that a go? No guarantee and I may be making this up, however!

Just state 6'd all my units on a second account, I got a noise complaint call after that, although I did refresh straight after I made them state 6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!