• The treating patients fully is not possible (as much as I would love it to be) because the way the healing system works, the patrol feature is interesting and I will look into it further

• technical it is simulating real life
    In real life a fly car is to give more advanced medicl care and equipment to ambulance workers and provide quick car to patients when an ambulance is available that means that a ambulance is normally sent to replace the fly car so if more advanced care is needed else it can respond

So it makes you replace the flycar on lower end calls and like nose bleed(sometimes patients goto hospital) and an ambulance is always needed for heart attack so its not a huge deal

• technical it is simulating real life
    In real life a fly car is to give more advanced medicl care and equipment to ambulance workers and provide quick car to patients when an ambulance is available that means that a ambulance is normally sent to replace the fly car so if more advanced care is needed else it can respond

Correct, but as a Fly Car if I have a patient at an MVA or a minor thing like a nosebleed that doesn't want to go to the hospital I cancel my transporting unit to free them up why I take the refusal. I don't think it would be completely unrealistic for a Fly Car to complete a call without a transporting unit. Though if the game can't recognize both that's understandable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!