Crew ranking System

• I like the idea in adding such feature, to allow for some more customisation. However, it's not clear to me how it would change game play. What gets added to functionality of other features based on rank etc?

• Like each apparatus would need a eo and stuff so if someone wasn't assigned to a apparatus and let's say you have engine 1 and ladder 1, ladder 1's eo is on engine 1, same as e1's, well now ladder 1 is out if service because there's no operator so you'd have to tone out a different one.

• Yes and no, at least for what I was suggesting, it would add a bonus to the unit. I think it could be quite game breaking, especially in the early game if you have no Engineers or Officers, to have to wait for them to go to a school that you cannot unlock until you have made 500,000 credits. So my thought is if you did assign an officer to the engine company (or any apparatus on scene) there would be a percentage reduction in the chance of needing a battalion chief on calls that currently require a battalion chief. You could also make this unit more "efficient" and give them a call time completion boost that slightly reduces the time that they are on a call. I do not think that a unit should be penalized for not having an officer or engineer or whatever other certifications you would want to add to a system like this, they would function as the do now in the game.

• I like the idea in adding such feature, to allow for some more customisation. However, it's not clear to me how it would change game play. What gets added to functionality of other features based on rank etc?

It would change game-play by Making if you have a Officer on a Engine you Would not need A Battalion since they will cover that Role

Inept Firefighting Solutions

"And you Thought the British Goverment Budget Cuts were Bad"

Adding ranks could possibly add more of a bonus of credits. If I may suggest, instead of ranks we can have experience and we would have to send members to training and have to assign them to a unit responding to the call to get more credits. I think ranks could work the same way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!