Members Units - Last online - Member Count Sort

• Which idea do you think is most important? 13

1. 1 (4) 31%
    2. 2 (7) 54%
    3. 3 (2) 15%

Hi,

Hope your all well,

These following improvement sprung to mind whilst playing the game.

1. A way to see the total amount of units an alliance has. So really a total of the amount of units, combined from all its members. This is useful so we know how large to make are alliance missions.

2. Another really useful tool would be the ability to see hen a member was last online. I am well aware of the fact that the members icon turns pinkish red after 2 months but this does not help alliance admins if they want to know when there members where last online.

3. Finally a way to sort alliances in order of member count on the alliance list. This would be useful because our alliance has lots of members but little (compared to others) earned credits.

I have put together a spreadsheet of the first 70 (i think) alliances. The first page is for the current system of ordering alliances on the alliance list and the second page is how i think it should be done. (Note: This will not get updated. It is just ot prove a point of where alliances would be if it was order in a beter way.)

https://docs.google.com/spread…sJKwSueA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

JP

• 2. Another really useful tool would be the ability to see hen a member was last online. I am well aware of the fact that the members icon turns pinkish red after 2 months but this does not help alliance admins if they want to know when there members where last online.

This suggestion has been mentioned several times in several other posts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!