Not a game error, But need advice for finding fire stations not shown on map

• Not sure if Sebastian can do anything about this but I am currently having a slight difficulty in finding a couple fire stations using the map on missionchief as well as Google maps itself when in fact I know the stations I am seeking exist. Any suggestions? This isn't a game error. Just something I am seeking help with.

Looking for the fire station locations of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. I tried several sites and get different addresses that just don't add up. I have two locations so far after searching hard for them. The other two are nearly impossible to find unless someone knows where they are personally.

It is aggrivating when you want to expand but the fire stations you want don't show up.

Is it an error on Googles part or is it because it is part of military functions and serves as a military building?

One of the stations I have for it is practically in the middle of the road and no building around but I just used the location it gives me.

Any advice from anyone?

• Unless the building has been marked on open street maps by a person who knows the location I think you will struggle finding military stations, they tend to keep it quite secretive (for good reason), my only advise and I know you have mentioned it is google, you could also try Wikipedia, I know for in the U.K. it can be quite helpful

• I never thought of Wiki. I'll look into it. No other airport stations in my area besides them. Thanks for the tip though.

I can see your point on them keeping it secretive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!