My Suggestions - January 2018

• Hello, It has been a fantastic year 2017 and i just wanted to say thank you do the developers and people on this board for coming up with great ideas!
    January - I know its 2 days to go until January but i would like my put my suggestions out there.

New Calls - here are some new call's (ideas)
    Fire -
    Tunnel RTC [Require 4 Pumps 1 Rescue Unit 1 Water Tanker 2 Police Cars 1 Air Support and 3 Ambulances]
    Warehouse Fire [Require 6 Pumps 2 Rescue Units 2 Water Tankers 1 ICU 2 Police Cars 1 Air support 5 Ambulances]

Police -
    Hit and Run [Requires 1 Ambulance 2 Police Cars 1 Fire Appliance]
    Traffic Stop [Requires 1 Police Car]
    Suspicious Gang Activity (Swat could be called) [Requires 3 Police Cars 1 SWAT]

These are the ideas for calls i have so far.

Other Ideas -
    1: Wouldnt it be good if we could have a Police Van, again this would be a big help In Riots and transporting Prisoners, people have asked for this a lot and I think it should be added.
    2: It would also be great if we could have a New Emergency vehicle, I dont know what though so lol.

[EDIT 02/01/18]
    3: Hello Again i have come up with a 3 of other ideas here it is 3: Foam tender/tanker Wouldn't it be good if we could have a Foam unit this would really help in Hazmat calls aswell.

[UPDATE][My Suggestions 2018][UK]14/01/18
    Okay so, I have been on this game for a while now and i dont know if you guys will say yes or no to this idea but could we introduce The Military like British army/USA etc. I think this would be very good in calls like a Civil Unrest they could attend majors.

Thanks
    L.Carter

Staff Director
    Silver Command
    United Nation Responders

Edited 4 times, last by Lino_Carter: Hello Again i have come up with a 3 of other ideas here it is 3: Foam tender/tanker Wouldn't it be good if we could have a Foam unit this would really help in Hazmat calls aswell. ().

• Adding on to the traffic stop suggestion, maybe not make it an actual call but have it so when the car is on patrol, it requests a traffic stop, and in the call list it would look the same but when you click on it, it would be approve or deny the request for the traffic stop.

That's the best way to word it from my thoughts in my head :) If you are completely confused, let me know and ill try and clarify.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!