New Vehicles Ideas ???

• Good Evening Everyone,
    I just wanted to make some suggestions to the gaming and hopes that the game can be even more realistic. I have given the following some thought and would like to hear the opinions of those would like to voice them. To the developer and mods I hope that these suggestions are taken under advisement

It would be a great addition to add a tab right after police and call it " Public Works " under public works the following vehicles would be added addition

1. Utility Company Vehicle - This vehicle could be dispatched to working fires, down power lines more can be added as needed.
    2. Gas Company Vehicle - This vehicle would be dispatch to hazmat calls at structures as well as working fires.

It would also be a great addition to add under the fire department vehicles the following

1. Crisis Response Unit - This unit would respond to working fires, suicides, vehicle fatalities ect.

• I don't understand the reason for having Gas & Power vehicles, when the company providing the power/gas would be the ones who respond to disable / neutralize it. I think it was already mentioned that anything that's not related to Fire/Police/EMS would not be added, as it deviates from the actual point of the game.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• I don't understand the reason for having Gas & Power vehicles, when the company providing the power/gas would be the ones who respond to disable / neutralize it. I think it was already mentioned that anything that's not related to Fire/Police/EMS would not be added, as it deviates from the actual point of the game.

The reason for gas and power vehicles is when a call like a house fire or gas leak would come in the fire chief or first in crew would call for power or gas to shut off lines so they can work safely. kinda like towing fire department or police department will call a towing company (some fire departments have roll back tow trucks) to tow cars away they dont get the call right way but they do come out and help them.

• The reason for gas and power vehicles is when a call like a house fire or gas leak would come in the fire chief or first in crew would call for power or gas to shut off lines so they can work safely. kinda like towing fire department or police department will call a towing company (some fire departments have roll back tow trucks) to tow cars away they dont get the call right way but they do come out and help them.

I understand your point, but ultimately it's an emergency services game and not a public services game

• As mentioned unless it has anything to do with Emergency Services it won't be added. They have been suggested before and the same response was given that it takes away the main part of the game which is replicating Emergency Services.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!