My Suggestions - February 2018

• Hello there, I am Back with my Monthly Ideas! This time i may have some better ideas!

Ideas:
    1. What we need is a Critical Care Ambulance this can help in call's such as: Anaphylaxis, Stabbing, Vehicle Entrapment Etc... Let me know what you guys think.
    2. A Ambulance Command Unit This can help with Mass Casualty's
    3. (I said this one a while back but then people made my post turn into a different one) Water Rescue this could respond to car/motorbike in river [Requirements:]1 Pump 1 Rescue Unit 2 Patrol cars 1 Ambulance (1 Water Rescue Unit).
    4. ( I said this a while back as well) I think we should have a tunnel RTC, these are very rare, but they have happend before involving lorries. Units: Well most calls involve Lorries and they are a priority so, I would say 3 HRT, 10 Ambulances, 6 Pumps (to fight the fire) 1 Water tender, 4 Police cars, and 2 Command officers, and 1 ICU.
    5. Lifeboat and RAF Rescue Helicopters - I know this has been said a number of times and that it wont work, but it could work if you let the boat go in the sea Only and have spwan locations for calls.

EDIT:
    6. Be able to Swap staff to different stations.

Let me know what you guys think about this

Thanks
    L.Carter

• As me181 said for the Ambulance you could just rename one of your current ambulances.

Water Rescue is on the list (yes I know we say that a lot), It is something we are actively looking into.

Lifeboats probably wouldn’t work because of the lack or routes at sea.

S&R helicopters is interesting but most likely won’t happen soon due to other more requested updates.

Tunnel RTC is interesting, definitely a mission to consider for the future.

I like the idea of swapping staff, I will look into it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!