Additional uses for current units

• The Type 1 Pumper I see no issues with, I know the majority of companies use 6 members but is it a possibility in the future to add 1 or 2 more firefighters? I mentioned this before but adding more firefighters on Fire Apparatus "Running Heavy". I guess it could slow down that units response time like 5-10 seconds or so.

Type 2 Pumper, No complaints.

Platform Truck, Maybe it can do EMS calls as well? Until an ambulance can arrive. Or handle fire calls that don't require water such has "Elevator Rescue", "Tree on the Road", "Car Accident". Truck companies handle these calls as well. I know Quints can cause it's Engine/Truck but myself and I'm sure other users feel the same about this as well.

Tanker, Could the Tanker be used to put our fires as well but take longer to put them out since it has a smaller crew count? Our tanker in my town is used to out brush fires a lot of times with only the driver operating it or sometimes just two guys. I have several tankers and they just sit there lots of times when I have multiple fires. I just want to know if this would be considered in the near future. Tankers can put out fires as well. Lol

Heavy Rescue, for EMS calls, Same calls as I suggested for the Platform Truck. And if an engine is needed we'd be responsible for dispatching them ourselves.

To the Admins and Mods, Please do not see this as a complaint. Not a complaint at all. Just suggestions that I see the fire companies in my county do when any Engines are not available.

I know the point of the game is not to be easy. I just want hero see the Platform Truck and Heavy Rescue get used more. I have several Rescue Engines and Quints but they get used all the time and I still have some Platform Trucks and Rescues left. See where I'm going with this here?

This is from my perspective.

• Platform Truck and Heavy Rescue

these can be sent to the tree on road call. this is a update that come out today.

Attention players, we appreciate your patience and have listened to your feedback, it is now possible for platform trucks, rescues and utilities to clear person under tree, tree on road and tree on bike way calls.

• these can be sent to the tree on road call. this is a update that come out today.

Attention players, we appreciate your patience and have listened to your feedback, it is now possible for platform trucks, rescues and utilities to clear person under tree, tree on road and tree on bike way calls.

Facebook Update? Haven't got on MissionChief yet.

Thanks for the update

• Platform Truck, Maybe it can do EMS calls as well? Until an ambulance can arrive. Or handle fire calls that don't require water such has "Elevator Rescue", "Tree on the Road", "Car Accident". Truck companies handle these calls as well. I know Quints can cause it's Engine/Truck but myself and I'm sure other users feel the same about this as well.

Heavy Rescue, for EMS calls, Same calls as I suggested for the Platform Truck. And if an engine is needed we'd be responsible for dispatching them ourselves.

Platforms and Heavy rescues will treat 10% of a patient like engines.

• Platforms and Heavy rescues will treat 10% of a patient like engines

That's news to me. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!