• (This happened at my job. New guy shut the freezer door on a current employee in the Bakery freezer and shut the lights off on her and leaned against door) Back to topic sorry.

-Employee locked in supermarket freezer

Units needed,
    1 Police Car
    1 Ambulance

Chance of transport, 50%

Awarded $300-$500?

(3 weeks ago at my job the fire alarm went off 3 times for unexplained reasons only to find out a water line outside the store froze and broke which affected our water sprinkler system.)

-Broken water line at Supermarket

Units needed,
    1 or 2 Fire Engines
    1 Battalion Chief

Awarded $250-$300?

-Speedway Crash

Units needed,
    6 Fire Engines
    2 Heavy Rescues
    2 Battalion Chiefs
    1 Tanker, Maybe? Thoughts?
    2 Hazmat, Thoughts?
    4-20 Ambulances

Chance of transport 75%

Awarded $1,000K Maybe more?

-Fire Truck Capsize

Needed Units,
    1 Engine
    1 Heavy Rescue
    1 Battalion Chief
    1-6 Ambulances

Chance of transport, 50%

Awarded $750? Possible.

• Interesting call ideas, I like that the Supermarket POI is used a bit more. I must ask, did the freezer at your work not have a man trapped alarm built in?

• Interesting call ideas, I like that the Supermarket POI is used a bit more. I must ask, did the freezer at your work not have a man trapped alarm built in?

It did have one but she didn't set it off. She just kept yelling cause she was in the middle of the room when the guy turned the lights off on her after shutting her in. She managed to carefully find her way to the door but it took enough yelling for a manager to hear her. The guy thought it was funny. He got fired I think that night.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!