Transport Request Management

• Hey guys, I'm admin of the portuguese alliance "Bombeiros da Tuga" and we (admins) have a problem, most of our players to the large scale mission send the vehicles when they quit the game and we need to cancel their transports to the vehicles don't get stuck there.
    So after this huge introduction I suggest to have under (or in front) the victim name have the name of the ambulance which is treating the victim, and we could click on the ambu to cancel the transport.

• Hey guys, I'm admin of the portuguese alliance "Bombeiros da Tuga" and we (admins) have a problem, most of our players to the large scale mission send the vehicles when they quit the game and we need to cancel their transports to the vehicles don't get stuck there.
    So after this huge introduction I suggest to have under (or in front) the victim name have the name of the ambulance which is treating the victim, and we could click on the ambu to cancel the transport.

Personally, haven't really come across this problem too much, however it doesn't sound too bad, I'd have thought that the marking out of vehicles in the actual mission window would be sufficient though and if you keep radio messages from alliance members on, it can be dealt with in a similar way to your own ambulances.
    That said I don't think there is any problem with it as long as it's not displayed for all causalties, only those that are status 5, as you requested, keeping the mission window from being bloated with unnecessary stuff.

• I would rather have a multiple cancel transport option. It's really bad when you have 70+ patients and all of those players are offline, etc. Opening each ambulance and canceling transport can take some time (and needs a lot of patient on a daily bases)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!