Police helicopter and swat units

• Hello guys, i have a suggestion for the game: In my country we don't have a "swat" unit in every town so when they are needed they travel by car or by helicopter (usually we use the counter-terrorism units for major hostage taking and high-risk operations). So i was guessing if we could implement a special police helicopter to carry swat units (or just use the normal police helicopter). This can also be a nice thing in an alliance, when someone needs swat units another member can fast deploy them to the call even if they are like 4h of car travel. What do you think?

• Hello guys, i have a suggestion for the game: In my country we don't have a "swat" units in every town so when they are needed they travel by car or by helicopter (usually we use the counter-terrorism units for major hostage taking and high-risk operations). So i was guessing if we could implement a special police helicopter to carry swat units (or just use the normal police helicopter). This can also be a nice thing in an alliance, when someone needs swat units another member can fast deploy them to the call even if they are like 4h of car travel. What do you think?

I'd support this idea, would most likely work on the American front aswell, it would probably have to be limited to prevent exploitation, e.g. one per 20 police stations

• I'm against that one per 20 stations, that literally makes me want to NOT get it. Maybe just have an extension to the Police Aviation? Then assign SWAT troops from a near by station to come when called, could even have it so what ever car they are assigned in the station, is the one they use to drive to the aviation place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!