Italian translation

• Hello guys!
    Recently the italian community is expanding a lot, the alliance i'm in is the 4th now in the toplist and it's going to become the 3rd (and there are many other italian alliances around). One of the admin has a youtube channel and has recently "promoted" the game.
    In my opinion we "deserve" the game to be translated (i'm ironic).
    Off course if the staff approves this suggestion i'm fully available to make the translation job (for free xD)

• Well the come up of a new game wouldn't be just the translation part.
    The team would have to inform themselves about all the rescue-systems that are usual in Italy.
    If you have a look at german and dutch version of the game you will see that there is not only the translation-thing but the vehicles, buildings, missions are very different.
    Instead the possibility to show up the game in a different language by switching via a dropdown somewhere in the navbar or sth. like that would be an interesting Idea (also for a userscript ;) )

Greatings Jan

• Due to the way the game works I don't think they can just make a translation and it would probably be a whole game with specific units for that country, which makes sense because if you translate something is because you want people from that place (or places) to play the game, and what better way to do that than to have cars they see and know?

But, good luck with that, I also did the same thing you are doing now a few months ago when my pack reached the 300 players mark or something. It got pretty much ignored and I guess the reason is that it would pretty much be making a whole new game just for Portuguese people (and brazilian, etc,etc)

• If the player-base is there im sure Sebastian would consider it, not that he doesn't want to but there has to be a market for it, its all about supply and demand. The majority of players still are from North America. Not to say that there isn't a growing international community though because there definitely is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!