New suggestion

• Hello, the alliance that i am in is mainly from the UK and here we have vehicles such as highway maintenance and traffic officers which are used on a daily basis.

They have a fleet of traffic officer discoveries and highway maintenance operate clean up crews from RTCs, tow truck services and road maintenance. Maybe, you could add like a utilities team, and the company and vehicles could be named whatever they wanted. The traffic officers could be deployed during road accidents to control the traffic flow, then the clean up crews could come after to clear the scene.

• Hello, the alliance that i am in is mainly from the UK and here we have vehicles such as highway maintenance and traffic officers which are used on a daily basis.

They have a fleet of traffic officer discoveries and highway maintenance operate clean up crews from RTCs, tow truck services and road maintenance. Maybe, you could add like a utilities team, and the company and vehicles could be named whatever they wanted. The traffic officers could be deployed during road accidents to control the traffic flow, then the clean up crews could come after to clear the scene.

Police cars perform that function. This doesn't mean I'm against the idea, just that you are able to replicate the function with a couple of patrol cars just as easily.

Utilities doesn't fit too well into the game as it's generally as it serves a different purpose.

• This is a topic that has been brought up before, and while it is an interesting idea is not likely to be implemented. This game serves as a “simulator” (kind of) for dispatching 911 services like fire, police, and EMS. While highway departments (DOT as we call them here in the US) serve a very important function, they don’t have much place in our game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!