Better upgrades/Prices

• two things, 1. Can we change the price change from 100k for a station to something around 300k were it happens when you reach Battalion chief or Staff captain? Right now as a captain im struggling to build much of anything. 2. Change the upgrades and make them cheaper. if you make them cheaper it will actually server purpose past upgrade 3-4 because right now you can buy an entire new station for the price to upgrade it to 4, i suggest saying you spend 50k for EVERY upgrade (for fire atleast)

• Cpuld you further explain this please? Sounds like you're suggesting cheaper prices but larger prices at the same time lol.

• two things, 1. Can we change the price change from 100k for a station to something around 300k were it happens when you reach Battalion chief or Staff captain? Right now as a captain im struggling to build much of anything. 2. Change the upgrades and make them cheaper. if you make them cheaper it will actually server purpose past upgrade 3-4 because right now you can buy an entire new station for the price to upgrade it to 4, i suggest saying you spend 50k for EVERY upgrade (for fire atleast)

I really do have an issue with the constant requests for grandious price changes, it will change the value of people's setups, potentially on a large scale. These types of changes will never have my support for this reason.

Some aspects of the game may seem disproportionate but it all levels out in the grand scheme of things.

• We're not putting you down by any means but I have to agree with him. After all this game is based on challenge. When I first started I was the same position as you are. Now that I spent money here and there to help me out and worked my butt off it all finally paid off.

I would suggest making goals of playing 50K Credits worth of calls every hour or every other hour so you aren't overwhelmed cause this game can certainly do that!

Or I'd also recommend spending on the 2.99 or 5.99 Coin Packs and letting that slowly help you.

Make sure to have Fire, Police and EMS stations so you can run the higher price calls for more Credits.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!