Small 'tweaks'

• First of all - making the 'medical emergency on a crane' require a POI- rather than getting a medical emergency on crane in the middle of a housing estate.

2nd - This may seem silly, but on the 'person hit by train' call, decreasing the number of pumps required to 1 or 2, and increasing the number of Heavy rescue's required, which can vary from 2/3, as in real life, there is a large amount of rescue equipment required for extraction of a casualty from under a train. Pumps are required for calls in real life for the 'pumping equipment they carry, so would not be much use for a rescue like this!

Thirdly - this has been discussed before, and dismissed - but allowing from renaming of missions. The aim is simple, rather than the literal translations from the German game, we can set our own name to missions.

Opinions please :)

• Medical emergency on a crane: I agree 100%. It was supposed to have a construction site POI but Sebastian pulled it saying the crane could be anywhere. I think he thought it was a mobile crane rather than a tower crane.

Person under train: I get what you are saying about this but if you look at one under incidents in London they normally have 3 pumps attend mostly for man power support. 2-3 Rescues seems reasonable.

Renaming of missions: I can’t remember why this couldn’t be done before. I’ll suggest it again if people are interested. Maybe a call name pack could be a thing.

• First 2 are good ideas.
    The last one is a very good idea, no longer would we have the constant requests for renaming missions. Players could even 'change' a mission that doesn't suit their area to one that may seem more realistic or appropriate. The game balance wouldn't be affected and therefore nobody, not even me could have be sitting against it from that perspective.

• Shocked by the positivity, normally get some smart ar*e dragging my suggestions down!

So the 'call name pack' would it be like a missions graphics pack ,where you can select and edit your own ones? Sounds good!

That’s what I was thinking. So you could have a British pack and then a LA based etc. Also perhaps it could be selected at a dispatch centre so if you do have two setups in different countries they can be different.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!