Vehicle Tweaks/Mission

• I am not sure if this has been suggest or not,

I've been around a few different Regions in the US. Some of the Ladder trucks have some light rescue capabilities (I.e. Jaws of life Equipment). I was curious if anyone has suggest MVA's have a ladder attached to it for some of the mission to have a quick extraction of a victim from a vehicle, with the possibility of it upgrading it for a HR to come on scene for a complete vehicle stabilization because it over a cliff.

• The problem with this is there are a few places that don’t use platform trucks to perform this role so by requiring them at the calls you are tying up a valuable asset that could be used elsewhere for some players. Perhaps a way it could be balanced is to have the ladder count as a rescue as well and then have a chance that missions will require a rescue. This way players can send Rescue Engines, Ladders, Heavy Rescues and Utilities to complete the call.

• @TACRfan, I totally understand your view point, and Appreciate the feedback. It never hurts to ask. I wonder if maybe in the future we could designate trucks the way we want them. I.e. set up a Ladder as Dual purpose Rescue/Ladder or Engine/Water Tanker trucks with rescue tools(Was on a vol. department that had a truck like that)

• This was discussed previously by the moderators (quite a while ago now). We were looking at possibly having it so where players can combine units for a price. Almost like a workshop. I believe at the time it was said to not be possible.

Adding a vehicle that serves as a rescue, water tanker, and engine may be difficult to get as the dev is very much against combination units as he believes it makes the game easier. I am confident if asked at the right time however that we will be able to get an engine tanker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!