Ability to choose which mission 'categories' you get

• Just an idea I thought I would chuck out there...

Could we have the option to enable/disable the 3 services - ultimately determining which 'category' of missions we get?

For example, if we were to enable fire and police... Then we would only get missions that require 1 or both of those 2 services. Or if we were to simply enable ambulance... Then we would only get missions that require ambulances, nothing else.

I think having the option to change the mission spawning a bit would be good, and you can change it depending on what you want 8) Maybe you're in the mood for fire missions, or maybe you want to just sit there and manage ambulance calls? Or you could just stick to the default spawning of everything (dependent on what stations you have)...

I personally don't think it could be exploited - if people choose all fire, then that would result in them struggling to handle everything etc... This will simply change things up a bit :thumbsup:

I've listed what would happen and what would be included... So, what does everyone think of this initial idea?

• I like the idea of this. As for my self who gets most of my funds from my ambulance services, I run out of hospital space really quick. When I do I wish I could turn off my EMS so I can only get PD and FD calls rather than receiving more patient transports which I can't send anywhere.

• Personally, I too support an idea like this. Considering this is a 'dispatcher' game, some people might decide that after watching a certain show (for example, Inside the ambulance - recommend this, go watch it) that they only want to be an medical dispatcher, and act as if they are in an Ambulance control room. If you have a multi service set up, this would normally be impossible. However, some form of setting like you mentioned would bridge this gap completely.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!