Alliance Finance Admin

• just want to ask if there would be anyway to provide a easy way to get the daily contributions to download as a spreadsheet. Doesn't need to be daily but could cover a 7 day period.

Reason I'm asking is I have been manually extracting data so I can produce statistical and financial information for my alliance.

• If you're willing to go through that much effort instead of scrolling through the day view and month view then you could easily just open up mission chief, look up what people have contributed and type it into the spreadsheet?

I don't think MC is at the stage where it will support excel etc and personally I don't think it's needed.

• THAT is dedication for you!

If we can't have missions spawning properly yet, it's definitely not something that would be worth looking into in my opinion for the DEVs, as I don't believe that many people would look this deep into the figures to work stuff out about their alliance.

I keep a log every Thursday (don't ask why that day) of user earnings in our alliance to see whether or not a player is active. It also gives an indication into our busiest or quietest weeks. For an alliance with only a few dozen members, it's not very difficult to manage.

• If you're willing to go through that much effort instead of scrolling through the day view and month view then you could easily just open up mission chief, look up what people have contributed and type it into the spreadsheet?

I don't think MC is at the stage where it will support excel etc and personally I don't think it's needed.

I already go through it daily and record manually what each player contributed. What I'm asking for isn't something massively complicated.

THAT is dedication for you!

If we can't have missions spawning properly yet, it's definitely not something that would be worth looking into in my opinion for the DEVs, as I don't believe that many people would look this deep into the figures to work stuff out about their alliance.

I enjoy working out figures and various statistics I'm actually trying to develop a full set of spreadsheets for the game so I can see each stations setup and how much it cost as well as bringing together the information to display statistics for my set up.

I keep a log every Thursday (don't ask why that day) of user earnings in our alliance to see whether or not a player is active. It also gives an indication into our busiest or quietest weeks. For an alliance with only a few dozen members, it's not very difficult to manage.

This is basically why I'm doing it to see what we earn and when we earn most and get an average daily income.

• +1 I would love this too.
    Doesn't even have to be an excel export to be honest but it would be great just to have a long list of members in the alliance on one page so you can select all and copy/paste into excel. I can easily get around any formatting once it is in excel but the PITA is having the member list spread over 20+ pages (in our case).
    Not a priority I know, just add it to the list of many hundreds of things to be changed/improved.

• I keep a log every Thursday (don't ask why that day) of user earnings in our alliance to see whether or not a player is active. It also gives an indication into our busiest or quietest weeks. For an alliance with only a few dozen members, it's not very difficult to manage.

Yes, thats feature is useful, but what with members with 0% contrib? It would be fancy to have an option checking players' last login/online state (option for admins).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!