• Hi there.

Dont know whats going on now, but the spawning radius of missions, and vehicle speeds are changed(which are good more or less) .
    More serious is that we have missions spawning in the sea also couldnt do training courses through the alliance.

• Hi there.

Dont know whats going on now, but the spawning radius of missions, and vehicle speeds are changed(which are good more or less) .
    More serious is that we have missions spawning in the sea also couldnt do training courses through the alliance.

Yes I noticed this earlier I'm now getting calls that lap into other counties either not covered at all by an alliance member or myself.

• Not something to complain about as spawn radius needed increased so that's good.

As for calls spawning in the sea or on water in general they are actually spawning on ferry routes. Yep bit weird but think it may be for future missions to use them for water type calls.

• Not something to complain about as spawn radius needed increased so that's good.

As for calls spawning in the sea or on water in general they are actually spawning on ferry routes. Yep bit weird but think it may be for future missions to use them for water type calls.

I'm neither complaining or rejoicing. All I'm saying is for myself I'm getting calls that are on another person's area / countie which IRL there service would attend. But instead I'm having to send units maybe 45min away to deal with it where as the other person would take less time.

I'd welcome larger radius but would rather see a border line tool or the game look at borders already built into the map.

• So I have a response back from the devs and honestly I’m not sure what it means. They have adjusted the spawn radius to make it fairer to those players on the equator?

My advise would be to report it through the support channels.

Calls spawning on ferry routes is no new thing. Ferry routes are counted as roads by the route finding system in OSM. A border system is also not possible in the game as far as I am aware

• please don't return distance to the low one.

If anything provide the option to choose.

It's working well just now.

I get some may be out of your area but unfortunately you will not be able to govern this. Surely you can accept that the game can not be 100% realistic

• The problem is. The current change is making it so even in large towns of 200k residents, calls are not spawning with in the town’s boundaries unless it’s a POI call. Having the calls spawn up to 5 miles away will not only keep the rural players happy with calls spawning some distance from the station but also the urban players as well

• The problem is. The current change is making it so even in large towns of 200k residents, calls are not spawning with in the town’s boundaries unless it’s a POI call. Having the calls spawn up to 5 miles away will not only keep the rural players happy with calls spawning some distance from the station but also the urban players as well

This is true I've hardly had any normal calls within city limits such as bin fires all I've gotten is POI which gets annoying since they repeat and repeat. The way it was originally was much better. Yes I'd like to see larger call areas but maybe this could be done via a station eg rurual/ retained station which has a larger call distance than say a whole time station

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!