Alliance Owners Please Read

• Hey everyone,

This is intended for all of my fellow Alliance Owners. Everyone runs their alliance different than others, however... do you guys make your members contribute to the alliance while remaining in the group? I'm looking for serious input as I have a player who was recently removed from our alliance after not following Alliance Rules/guidelines. Allow me to advise you guys that my rules aren't entirely crazy as we are laid back. We simply ask all of our members to contribute a minimum of 3% to the alliance as that will help the group expand and become larger over time. All my members are allowed to mention where they need assistance at as far as bed space or prison cells, or even academies for classes. This is where the funds come in play from the alliance and everyones contribution. We "stack" everything that is contributed until players needs hospitals or other buildings in certain areas. That's when we spend the funds contributed, to add those buildings or expansions that players need in those areas.

But the player we had to remove wasn't following the guidelines and gave us a hard time complaining that he felt he didn't need to contribute anything as he was giving us his services. I explained to him that being in our alliance he would have full access to every hospital (Over 400 available beds) Prisons (Over 100 Cells) and have assistance from mutual aid (33 active Members) ( over 400 seperate stations). That all comes with a price to be paid. You can't expect to get all of that and not contribute to help you team build the alliance further.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But we made the right decision removing that player from the group. But I want fellow officers opinions on this.

• Our system runs on how much your earn as an individual yourself. We don't ask a lot from our players but contribution comes along way.

If you're earning 100k = 1%
    200k = 2% etc

1mil = 10% for example.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!