Other accounts

• Agree with Kieren, there's no issue unless trying to cheat the game.

I don't think you could really enforce against it anyway.

Some people once they get to a certain point like to start fresh for a new challenge etc.

I personally allow multiple accounts on the basis that they're not set up in same area as their original account and that they remain active on all accounts.

• So I've had multiple accounts on UK and German of which I have 2 in an alliance funded by myself. I have 2 UK account of which 1 is a messing around account and one a serious account which I use within an alliance. From what you have said to me it sounds like they are trying to add a new account once they max on stations being cheap and want to add a new one to help the existing one by sharing calls which is isnt right in my eyes. I'm sure this was brought up before and I cant remember the devs response

• I asked this question and the response from the devs was that its a grey area. I have 2 accounts and they are 7k miles away from each other so there is no problem there. But should you be sharing missions to yourself, therefore in theory having 4/6 missions per minute spawning for you then yes it is against the rules.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!