Admin controls

• I think admins should be able to cancel large scale alliance missions if not enough units are available or an inappropriate name . And he able to cancel courses if necessary or in my case members setting up 3 courses with 500 credits per day .

And I think their should be a report button on the app for any bullying racism or anything I get we have the option of speaking to mission chief or people on here but alot of the times nothing can be done with action.

• I think admins should be able to cancel large scale alliance missions if not enough units are available or an inappropriate name . And he able to cancel courses if necessary or in my case members setting up 3 courses with 500 credits per day .

And I think their should be a report button on the app for any bullying racism or anything I get we have the option of speaking to mission chief or people on here but alot of the times nothing can be done with action.

I can understand with not having enough units but please further explain what you mean by "Inappropriate Name" Screenshots only please or DM me the names. Do not want any vulgarity posted in public forums. And please explain about the courses. Players that set up courses have the right to charge for them and 500 credits I can understand but that's just my opinion. Some players like to make credits off them and some do them for free. I do them for free because it's my option to do so.

As far as bullying, racism and harassment etc goes, If it's in Forums myself and the other Moderators/Admins can act. But if it's in game then the Devs have to handle it from there. You can report any misconduct to your Alliance Admins first and if things aren't handled from there then I recommend you reporting it through the App Support Channel. As far as nothing being done the Devs have so many reports coming in every day but they do get to everyone. No player is ignored.

If you have a very serious problem and the Devs do not get back to you right away then you can directly message either myself or another Moderator/Admin and we can approach the Devs and go from there. Rest assured it will be handled.

Hope this helps and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Rescue

• So what a large scale mission gets made, you get alliance to cover it. If you want to finish it early then it should cost coins.

As for charging for courses that's part of the game and if you don't want your alliance members to do it tell them or just remove them.

As for mission names, you can ask alliance members not to do it but that's it no need to enforce censorship. Again don't like them doing it remove them.

Sounds very much like your alliance is a dictatorship and you want full control of every little thing.

Report features you can easily report via ingame messenger or via facebook just send screenshots of offending behaviour.

• I question the tone and way your replying to me seems like you have a little issue with me suggest you stop being so attitudy .

If a member decides to be a dick and sets up a 100 everything mission which I've had or clearly set a mission up that cant be completed without considering the members I have or creating a mission called "terrorist attack " "rape" " bombing "

Should all be able to be cancelled or somebody creating a storm without approval.

It's not dictatorship at all stop having little sly digs at me because you are aware of what I've done in the past. I want to prevent members being booted and put in place more sanctioning . Or controls to stop some of it dont fancy having a mission called rape on my screen for 48hrs

Or members leaving due to other members behaviours .

• Stop being childish, you post on a public forum so expect people to post a response. I am not being "atitudy", I'm not having sly digs at you just merely pointing out what it looks like.

The way this looks to me and everyone else is you have an alliance and you want full control of everything.

Maybe you should consider discussing this with your alliance members and ask them to understand that large missions are difficult to complete and that some names for them are not tolerated.

As for creating a storm without approval that happens to all alliances and I've not seen any complain about it. They just get on and deal with them. We had a storm started at 12am the other day in a location where there was no one to cover it, my units were at other end of country and I just sent them to deal with it. Took me most of Tuesday to clear it as was really only me that was main player on it as there were other planned events. Yes was annoyed with it but didn't make much of an issue out it, just got on and cleared everything. It was easy 500k for me so I got something for it.

In all what you want is to be provided with full control of everything possible in your alliance you don't seem like you want others to have a say and you want them all to play by your rules.

You can call it what you like but that is clearly dictating to others how to play.

Most alliances don't do that, some have rules on location which is fair and most if not all have rules on contributions which again is fair, some have rules about being respectful with mission names but it's not heavily enforced usually a polite reminder is enough.

But what you are saying is you want to delete events you don't approve, cancel courses others make because they charge. The simplest solution for you would be speak to the members responsible and ask them to be respectful and to work with you on creating events.

• @FIREFIGHTER118 (I have reposted again my above statement. Please read it)

@gorilla

Guys please settle this in a more peaceful manner before things start to get out of hand. Also not pointing at anyone directly but everyone has an opinion so please try and respect them. We don't want arguments here in Forums. If it keeps up I'm gonna start to issue warnings again and go from there.

Thanks,

Rescue

• So let me get this right I'm getting a public telling off for replying to a post. My reply doesn't contain any foul language or any insulting language. My post is entirely peaceful just disagree with what was suggested.

I have not broken any rules what so ever with my replies or yet again this player is playing the victim here and getting away with it.

Yet a player can launch a foul and abusive attack and nothing gets done.

Isn't this forum for discussing things about the game, am I not allowed to reply to the topics I have a view on? Just because its started by a player who is know to have issues with others and they take offense at people disagreeing with them.

• First off, I am not telling you off. I am simply trying to make things peaceful and my message wasn't directly towards you. I just don't want any arguing here in public and am trying to prevent it. Disagreements are allowed but to an extent.

If you feel you have been attacked please make a report and send it to me.

Yes, This Forum is for discussing ideas and more concerning the game and yes, You are allowed to reply with an opinion but if myself or another Moderator feels things are starting to get out of hand we step in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!