Create our own calls for Premium

• i would absolutely love this game if i could create and use my own calls instead of the ones provided.
    I would pay to have the feature, maybe make it an option for premium accounts?

i like to play with real stations and vehicles but the calls in the game make that difficult cause most the calls on it just dont happen in my hometown.

heres some ideas on how to regulate it

1. make a minimum number of different calls that have to be made
    2. make it so if we create a call for every unit required the more money the call is worth.
    3. to prevent people from trying to get fast money make it so you have a min. amount of calls that require 3 or less units, an a min. number of calls that require over 5 units.

I just want to be able to play realistically and i think players would love this option so they can really customize there game-play based on where there stations are located.

• Its an idea that has been pushes around for a while now, the issue is abuse. How do you stop people setting a mission to have 100 of each unit and the mission generating around 50k.

So unless the devs develop a tool, and say for every rescue engine you get 400 credits, and for every fire officer/chief you get 300, its just an idea sadly. But I would love to see it implamented.

• Its an idea that has been pushes around for a while now, the issue is abuse. How do you stop people setting a mission to have 100 of each unit and the mission generating around 50k.

So unless the devs develop a tool, and say for every rescue engine you get 400 credits, and for every fire officer/chief you get 300, its just an idea sadly. But I would love to see it implamented.

i can see what you mean, maybe make it so the more units you set for a mission, the less likely that call is to spawn.
    or have a max number of missions that can be made that require a high amount of unit, and have a minimum number of calls that require a small amount of units

• Unfortunately, I too am on the negative side of this. Playing this game, I have seen and made many, many new friends from within alliances and other sorts of communication through the game. But, that does not stop exploiters. I just think that, until a solution is put in place we cannot have that function. I would pay for premium for that but it just won’t work as a whole. As we can see from resent uplift on the chat, there are more convictions of cheating. The cheaters won’t stop and by doing so it just makes more able to cheat and you are just essentially giving them the tools for a small fee. Makes there life a whole lot easier I’m sure.

Again, I love the idea. But, it won’t practically work for this game right now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!