Repetitive missions

• Dunno if this is bug or a improvement but ever since the new calls have been released, for example... Industrial fire, Unknown tanker spill and Building Collapse. The only call i receive for fire are them main 3 which is very annoying as it uses most of my units and take away the fun of the game for me. I've not had a road accident or any kind of smaller call in well over a month now and it's very annoying as it's these small kinda calls that are more frequent in real life where as building collapses are very rare.

Hope this matter gets sorted or fixed as its also get very repetitive for members in Alliances that have over 13 fire stations and keep receiving the same calls over and over which makes them not want to play.

• Are you saying that every one of your calls is a big one? Or are you saying that a lot of your calls are big ones? If it's the former, that's an error/bug. If it's the latter, it's a balancing issue. How we bring it up to Sebastian depends on this answer.

• Yeh but I get these calls all of the time , I've not got any other kinda fire missions in over 2 months. Also I do ask for help within the the alliance but they are over 20 mins away and don't help straight away so I get stuck. Also I'm not thick I do know what stations I have and what is needed for calls and that so yeh

sometimes it happens lik 4 bigger calls come in
    but that why we can call for help
    also depends on number of bv fire stations ems and so on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!