Rescue Truck

• alot of American departments have a Rescue truck, Basically a heavy rescue and ladder truck combined. many departments do not have a heavy rescue but they do have a rescue truck, but since this game doesnt offer it, players simulating real stations and units have to use somones elses rescue in the alliance or have a long response time.

• Are you sure they are heavy rescues and not just vehicles that carry cutting equipment that are also a ladder because that would be the quint that is already in game, some departments don't have heavy rescues but quite a few have a utility truck which in mission chief serves as a heavy rescue so I don't think that it is/would be necessary. Also if you keep combining vehicles then there would be very few vehicles in the game because everyone would just buy the combination vehicles.

Also can I ask how long it would take to get a mutual aid Heavy Rescue from you alliance to you.

I also understand that this games playerbase is mainly American but it's the only English version of mission chief so I think that it should not go fully American since that would alienate people from other countries such as the U.K. and Australia.

• here in Australia every fire unit is rescue trained. NSW Fire and Rescue units carry both fire and rescue equitment there are the rare special rescue units but most engines are rescue engines ladders and hazmat rolled in to one due to the lack of space cost and use .The closest dedicated rescue is about 1+ hours away same with a ladder and hazmat is at least 4 hours away.
    So combined units are really good for someone like me and the other people in my clan.
    You will also find most people wont abuse it because 90% of people stick too real life

A good example of uints that area need that is to far away is in my local town we have a new 7 story building that is supposed to have a ladder truck respond but due to theirbeing only one that requires a ladder there is no point in having one so by sticking to real life stations it is hard for me and my clan to finish calls

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!