Mission Spawning

• Hey All,

This x2 has really got me on grind and it's only taken me this long to realise a pretty big issue. I have over 125 stations in LA, and just over 25 stations in South Metro Denver. I can have over 150 calls at one time and it seems that legit HALF of my calls are in South Denver. I'm not quite sure what I should do, because this is really frustrating. I have more stations in LA so I was expecting more calls to spawn over there than Denver, but now realising this, it's become a real problem for me. I can only think of 2 solutions to this at the moment;

- I build more stations around Denver, but this will just add to my problem if anything, allowing more calls to spawn.

- I add extra unrealistic units to each station to help with these extra calls, but this makes my setup unrealistic and is really something I don't want to do.

I guess I'm asking, can this have an option or something that we can turn on? Making it so we can limit the amount of calls in an area, or have the amount of calls that represents our highest station count in a dispatch center i.e going to the settings in the dispatch center you'd have an option saying "Enable highest station amount to be call limit." so it then fixes this issue?

Kind Regards,
    Wizz

• It’s a tricky one to say how it could work but it does make sense, let’s see some more community feedback on this and go from there

It's just come to a point where it's quite frustrating, having 3 full building collapses in one tiny area which can't handle it all compared over 200 stations in LA which can... and I don't get a single one in LA to make things worse haha

• I have a question about this; I have 22 counties covered in NE Florida, recently I put each county under it's own 911 center to stop calls that they couldn't handle. My question is should I edit them like you suggested TACRfan and would that also help limit the calls to area's that don't the stations that should trigger the calls?

• I have a question about this; I have 22 counties covered in NE Florida, recently I put each county under it's own 911 center to stop calls that they couldn't handle. My question is should I edit them like you suggested TACRfan and would that also help limit the calls to area's that don't the stations that should trigger the calls?

Ultimately that’s your decision. The way I play the game is by separating counties into separate dispatch centres (one for police, one for fire, one for ambulance) counties here will have an average of 30 stations To give you some context on size. I only use the separate dispatch areas when I am building in a new area and may not yet have the resources trained/built in the new area

I've already done this that's the issue I have, I have 1 dispatch centre because realistically both the fire stations and police stations are dispatched at this one dispatch centre, I also have "it's own coverage area" enabled so idk :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!