More random suggestions

• Hello everyone

I have a few more random suggestions

1. SCUBA Diving. I would like to see a dive class created for fire and/or police. Dive expansion for Police and/or use the water rescue expansion for fire. boat requires trained personnel either swift water rescue or dive. Along with missions using dive team like vehicle recovery, search, evidence recovery, etc.

2. EMD (Emergency Medical Dispatch) upgrade for dispatch centers. When EMD upgrade is purchased with in game currency (credits not coins), patients timer for treatment/transport begins to reduce a little amount prior to units arrival on scene. As EMD trained dispatchers provide first aid instructions over the phone prior to EMS arrival in real life. This of course only working for missions that start with patients not missions that spawn patients after first units arrival or missions that upgrade with patients.

3. Again (because I cant stress this one enough) patrol routes that generate missions instead of all police missions only generating around the station. And new missions such as BOLO (Be on the look out for) spotted, routine traffic stop. Fleeing traffic stop, Pursuit, Amber Alerts, disabled vehicle, driver needing medical assistance, etc.

I really love the game but there is still so much more that could be added to make it better. I hope that these forums are actually viewed and considered by the people who can make these improvements happen.

Thank you

• Kped3696,

I really like this set of suggestions that you have submitted!

1. Most of the stuff you are looking to see is already available to us, however the specific missions can be added in so if you come up with some mission ideas, just request those for the devs to think about.

2. I really love this suggestion as it does fit the realistic aspect of things. I like how you said credits rather than coins, which makes me happy to see people would be willing to do so for that. I do however think it shouldn't be a HUGE change in time in which we would get a 10-30% decrease in time and maybe add something where each EMS call with a patient has a 25% chance to get the EMD ability added to the patient making their calls, like I said before, 10-30% faster.

3. I do not currently use PD units, as I have stated to your previous suggestions post, however I do agree with this but it will take a bit for developers to figure out an exact code to implement this idea in.

Great suggestions and if you have anymore, go ahead and submit them so the community can pitch our opinion on them!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• SemperDeadly

Thank you for your input. I do believe you are misunderstanding my first suggestion. I know we have boats and swift water rescue training available. I am specifically requesting Scuba diving something I have not seen in the game.

Kped3696,

I apologize for misunderstanding you if you could please go more in depth with your suggestion.

I am assuming you are suggesting that we include a Diver Training? I would say dive training is possibly our best bet to go this route as we already have water rescue, it could just be a specific water rescue ability. If we do the Diver Training, I think we would also have to have either more calls that are designed for diving, or calls that are changed to fit in the diver training requirement.

Let me hear what you're thinking so I can help upvote your suggestion.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• Yes that is exactly what I was suggesting. The boat currently requires swift water rescue training only. I am suggesting that we add SCUBA Diving training, make the boat hold swift water rescue or Dive trained personnel (that way we still have a "Water Rescue team and a Dive team") and add missions specifically to Diving such as vehicle recovery, evidence recovery, lost person search, etc.

Thank you

• Yes that is exactly what I was suggesting. The boat currently requires swift water rescue training only. I am suggesting that we add SCUBA Diving training, make the boat hold swift water rescue or Dive trained personnel (that way we still have a "Water Rescue team and a Dive team") and add missions specifically to Diving such as vehicle recovery, evidence recovery, lost person search, etc.
    Thank you

Kped3696,

I am 100% for this. Suggestion has been upvoted.

Thankyou for clarification!

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!