Question/Suggestion

• Can we currently assign a station to multiple dispatch centers? Example police helicopters I am about to expand to a Second area with another dispatch center. This county doesn't have any aviation of its own but units come from surrounding areas when needed. I would still like to get calls requiring a police helicopter in my Second area but I don't want to build a police aviation station in my second area I want to send it from my first area if that makes sense. Please let me know if I need to clarify better. If we cannot currently do this than that is my suggestion (recap, assign a station to multiple dispatch centers). This increases realism.
    Thank you.

• So is your setup pretty much connected?

In the UK we have a national police helicopter service that supports the different counties, so I can sent it to 1 of my 9 counties that I cover with no issues as I have a NPAS (police Helicopter) AARR that dispatches 1 police helicopter.

Helicopters have the greatest range of all units in the game so you should in theory be able to do it if your counties/ dispatch centres are close enough. A picture would be great if you want more info :).

• Thank you. I don't believe we are on the same page though. I currently have a police helicopter that is assigned to dispatch center 1 (now dispatch center 1 generates calls requiring a police helicopter) I am about to build dispatch center 2 in a different county. I want to assigned my police helicopter to both dispatch center 1 and 2.(dispatch center 2 will not generate missions requiring a police helicopter unless i have one assigned to it) i don't want to build to police helicopter in both counties to get the missions requiring it. I want to use my current one to generate mission requiring it in both counties but (unless I'm mistaken) it will only generate missions in the area of the dispatch center it is assigned to and if I do not have it assigned to either I will not get missions requiring it anywhere. I know I can send the unit from one area to the other but it will it/won't it generate missions that it is required for in both areas. I don't want to send it to the second area just because I want to send it to the second area because it is needed to complete the mission.

Thank you.

• As part of an update concept I have submitted up titled “better crewing”, the ability to assign buildings to multiple dispatch centres is on there. It would make management of setups a lot easier for buildings that may be join fire/ambo hubs etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!