New wildfire dozer is broken

• the new wildfire dozer and transport need to be combined into one unit like the heavy rescue+ boat. i deployed my two dozers and their transports from a staging area and due to the deployment delay the transports deployed but the dozers did not. if they were a single unit with a required semi license and a heavy license it would work correctly.

What operating system your computer uses-windows 10
    What web browser you're using- chrome
    Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5)- no

• but at the same time if you combined them into a singular unit it doesnt waste space in stations, the semi by its self is useless on a call but takes up a vehicle space, if combined it would be one vehicle space. also with the one second delay for vehicle deployment this idea doesnt work. this is the exact reason that i refuse to use boat trailors for swift water rescue. i only use the heavy+boat combo unit.

• but at the same time if you combined them into a singular unit it doesnt waste space in stations, the semi by its self is useless on a call but takes up a vehicle space, if combined it would be one vehicle space. also with the one second delay for vehicle deployment this idea doesnt work. this is the exact reason that i refuse to use boat trailors for swift water rescue. i only use the heavy+boat combo unit.

No, the idea of you refusing to use up 2 slots in a station is just silly. If you want to do it your way do it, but how it currently is, is realistic and that's what this game is meant to be. 1 semi can tow many different trailers, even if there is just 1 trailer at the station, the shear size of a trailer and a semi you should also take into consideration.

The reason HR+BOAT is a thing is because there are HR+BOATs in real life.

• No, the idea of you refusing to use up 2 slots in a station is just silly. If you want to do it your way do it, but how it currently is, is realistic and that's what this game is meant to be. 1 semi can tow many different trailers, even if there is just 1 trailer at the station, the shear size of a trailer and a semi you should also take into consideration.
    The reason HR+BOAT is a thing is because there are HR+BOATs in real life.

Wizz before you start running your mouth... did you read the original post? the issue thats arising with semi and trailer has to do with deployment lag. that is the reason i refuse to use them. ive had issues with both of my semis and dozers and witnessed an issue of the utility and a boat trailer where the tow vehicle leaves before the trailer and the trailer cant deploy. so go peddle your opinion somewhere else unless you are responding to the ACTUAL topic. ill use them once they are FIXED and will DEPLOY correctly. this was posted in the ERROR and BUG section because of the DEPLOYMENT issue. this isnt me complaining about the space issue but combining them solves the issue with out major coding overhauls. as it is currently the dozer is close to worthless and at a cost of close to 500k to field the two that i bought thats disappointing.

• and call me confrontational or what ever you want, i dont care, but unless you are a dev i dont want to hear squat from you because as i stated in the above post this is an issue with the functionality of the new semi and trailer. and it also doesnt matter if they plan on more trailers being released because if the transport doesnt get it to the call IT DOESNT MATTER. this wasnt posted in the suggestions for improvement section. its broken and needs fixing. end of story.

• and call me confrontational or what ever you want, i dont care, but unless you are a dev i dont want to hear squat from you because as i stated in the above post this is an issue with the functionality of the new semi and trailer. and it also doesnt matter if they plan on more trailers being released because if the transport doesnt get it to the call IT DOESNT MATTER. this wasnt posted in the suggestions for improvement section. its broken and needs fixing. end of story.

Oiii calm it down everyone is entitled to there own options and Wizz is only saying what he wants. In terms of the delay have you maybe thought about setting the dozer delay to match the semi that way they both have the same delay time. If I right this looks to be using the same system as the pods on the German game and they worked with different delay time times. Have you reported this issue through the app or support channel direct to the devs??

• Wizz before you start running your mouth... did you read the original post? the issue thats arising with semi and trailer has to do with deployment lag. that is the reason i refuse to use them. ive had issues with both of my semis and dozers and witnessed an issue of the utility and a boat trailer where the tow vehicle leaves before the trailer and the trailer cant deploy. so go peddle your opinion somewhere else unless you are responding to the ACTUAL topic. ill use them once they are FIXED and will DEPLOY correctly. this was posted in the ERROR and BUG section because of the DEPLOYMENT issue. this isnt me complaining about the space issue but combining them solves the issue with out major coding overhauls. as it is currently the dozer is close to worthless and at a cost of close to 500k to field the two that i bought thats disappointing.

Lmao, what a silly little child we have here. No quite sure how you've managed to achieve your issue, but with the 2 years of playing this game, I've never, and currently, haven't experienced this issue. Instead of whining on the forums, how about you go and report THE BUG instead of sitting here and whinging to others.

this wasnt posted in the suggestions for improvement section. its broken and needs fixing. end of story.

There is a report section in-game to report directly to the devs, as far as I'm aware posting in this section on the forums doesn't get the devs attention, I don't even think they look at the forums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!