• So I think that a few things can change with units and a few units could be added.

Changes:
    1. Add a "Light Rescue" and "Heavy Rescue" category. "Light Rescues" could deal with minor situations such as minor MVAs and basic rescue calls and allow "Heavy Rescues" to deal with all major calls. An example of this would be utilities and ladder trucks would be in the "Light Rescue" Category and Rescues would be in the "Heavy Rescue" Category.

2. Make some calls (Such as gas odor) not require purely an engine, some calls that call for an engine could be dealt with by a Rescue or a Engine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Units to add

1. Safety Officer - The safety officer would be an option unit that would speed up the incident and allow it to be a requirement on Large Scale Missions.

2. Higher ranked Chiefs - Make Larger incidents require higher ranked chief officer.

• I like most of the ideas given. No, I definitely do NOT need more rescue variants. That would be way to confusing.

Gas Oder or Carbon Monoxide calls I guess sure you could add other units but it’s not really a big deal Or high priority.

I love both of the units given above. I was going to put out a post for a fire chief but I haven’t found much about it. I would love those units in the game!

• I would love to see more kinds of rescues added. Perhaps the same way forestry engines were implemented. Currently we can build types 3-7, but if you only want to build one kind you can. Rescue variants could be built, but a heavy rescue could be used in place of the lighter rescues if a player doesn't want the complexity.

Love the new unit ideas though!

• I guess. I mean, if it’s the exact same as a heavy Rescue sure. Never a requirement. But here’s the thing. If it was put in there for realism why add it when it has no difference?

I understand, forestry has so many types of engines and in the game, serve the same purpose but, A. They all do forestry missions and B. Actually vary in what they do.

Different types of rescues would just add a super random other vehicle and would actually take time. There are many other things that need fixing in my mind.

• I guess. I mean, if it’s the exact same as a heavy Rescue sure. Never a requirement. But here’s the thing. If it was put in there for realism why add it when it has no difference?

I understand, forestry has so many types of engines and in the game, serve the same purpose but, A. They all do forestry missions and B. Actually vary in what they do.

Different types of rescues would just add a super random other vehicle and would actually take time. There are many other things that need fixing in my mind.

I see where you are coming from with not wanting more complexity, (Its the same way I feel about having to add supervisors) . I am just saying ladders would be a light rescue so they can deal with small calls just like they do IRL, it would open up slightly larger calls to new players and allow people to save rescue companies for larger calls. Not to mention anything a light rescue could deal with a heavy rescue would be able to deal with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!