strike Teams

• hey ive got an idea i am aware of ARRs and have 30+ set up but the idea is to add the ability to create "strike teams" when you dispatch crews to a staging area for an event eg pre set team for a crash so when you do the follow up you can just click the strike team instead this would add another realistic element to this already great game as its something that happens in real life when coordinating a response to a storm event for example

• hey ive got an idea i am aware of ARRs and have 30+ set up but the idea is to add the ability to create "strike teams" when you dispatch crews to a staging area for an event eg pre set team for a crash so when you do the follow up you can just click the strike team instead this would add another realistic element to this already great game as its something that happens in real life when coordinating a response to a storm event for example

Great idea! Definitely would love to see this.

• I think I understand what you're asking, basically you want a way to send vehicles in a task force to a call, like all the engines, ladders, etc.

I think a way to do this would be to create it's own Vehicle Category and set the Vehicle Category to something like FEMA-TF1 or Strike 1 and then create a AAR Option.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• Well. I'm not sure to understand well.
    Strike teams (like actual strike teams on Californians wildfires) are composed by 5 engine companies + 1 battalion chief.) Basically you can make this by create a group of units.

By the way, what I would like to have is creating a group and add this group of unit as a global plan.

• I think I understand what you're asking, basically you want a way to send vehicles in a task force to a call, like all the engines, ladders, etc.

I think a way to do this would be to create it's own Vehicle Category and set the Vehicle Category to something like FEMA-TF1 or Strike 1 and then create a AAR Option.

Actually not a bad idea! Thank you for sharing that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!