Not getting any calls

• For the past day or so, I've been having an issue where calls do not come in at the frequency specified in my settings. And now, I'm not getting any calls at all. Yesterday, when set to get a call every minute, I got a call every minute. Today, when set to get a call every minute, about half the time I'm going 3-5 minutes or more with no calls. So I bumped it up to a frequency of 1 call every 30 seconds, and calls often come in 1-3 minutes apart. I've just started playing yesterday (after finding out about this game on the fire911.net forums), but I've already got one fire station with 3 engines, and one police station with one patrol car. I feel this should be enough to maintain a frequency of one call per minute, but it seems that's not the case.

Particulars:
    Issue started: 26 November 2016, time unknown.
    Browser: Google Chrome 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit)
    Graphic Pack: None
    Error Codes: None
    Cache cleared?: Multiple times.

In game username is the same as my forum name.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the issue, but I typically binge watch Emergency! on Netflix while playing this game :D :D :D :D

• The only thing I can think of is that it's due to the amount of stations you have, it appears that the amount of calls you get is down to the amount of fire stations you have +1, you would only be getting two calls and if they haven't cleared them that's your problem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!