• Storm suggestion for the future

Storm size

i think a bigger area storm coverage should be a option so still have the current one small medium large but also add in a extra large storm option aswell which covers a bigger area than the large

Storm types

also possibly add in a new storm type that has both police and fire jobs in the storm maybe something like a mega storm one thats alot more unit intensive and adds a challenge for the bigger players as most storm by a bigger player are easy covered

Hopefully these suggestions can at least be considered for a update

• Storm suggestion for the future

Storm size

i think a bigger area storm coverage should be a option so still have the current one small medium large but also add in a extra large storm option aswell which covers a bigger area than the large

I do not think they are gonna add a bigger range, since the most alliance events cause a major lag for the most people in a alliance.

Storm types

also possibly add in a new storm type that has both police and fire jobs in the storm maybe something like a mega storm one thats alot more unit intensive and adds a challenge for the bigger players as most storm by a bigger player are easy covered

I agree that more different types of events are welcome. I wish we could even do custom storm types as well, were we could say what kind of missions and what agencies are needed.

EDIT: I notice this is the UK forum, my comment applies for US, haha

• I second this, especially the different storm types! Or different storm difficulties. Doesn't necessarily have to be faster spawn rates but missions with higher unit requirements.

Would be much more beneficial for the players who have bigger setups.

I do not think they are gonna add a bigger range, since the most alliance events cause a major lag for the most people in a alliance.

I agree that more different types of events are welcome. I wish we could even do custom storm types as well, were we could say what kind of missions and what agencies are needed.

EDIT: I notice this is the UK forum, my comment applies for US, haha

I quite like the idea of custom storm types, a bit like LSM's can have a custom requirements, maybe a tickbox to select which missions you'd like to enable or disable?

• I actually agree that it would be nice to see some more event sizes. The size of the event doesn’t decide the amount of calls that spawn. I would like to see much smaller ones for section 60 etc.

• I actually agree that it would be nice to see some more event sizes. The size of the event doesn’t decide the amount of calls that spawn. I would like to see much smaller ones for section 60 etc.

Sounds good i hope you can submit it to the developers also when the s60 storm came out first with the fire in a shopping centre job on it that challenged the bigger players but it would be nice to see a storm that could be both police and fire jobs in one with maybe some extra jobs to make it abit more of a challenge :)

• Sounds good i hope you can submit it to the developers also when the s60 storm came out first with the fire in a shopping centre job on it that challenged the bigger players but it would be nice to see a storm that could be both police and fire jobs in one with maybe some extra jobs to make it abit more of a challenge :)

We will always be looking into new events but it was never supposed to have that mission. A Section 60 order is all to do with violent crime so to have anything else like that is just not realistic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!