Improving Transfer Missions

• Some suggestions;

• They all come from your own clinics, so could they come from "St Bartholomew's Hospital" rather than from "3-7 Giltspur St, City of London"?
    • In realty there would be some choice, or system, about where they go, could you select a destination as you do with normal ambulance transports?
    • Could they need a specific service, i.e. "Traumatology" or "Cardiac Surgery"?
    • Some of them might need Critical Care?
  • Think of a transfer mission as an individual person who got an appointment at a clinic but due to some circumstances they have no chance to get there by themselfes. That could be because they are in a wheelchair etc.

The transfer is not an emergency situation but more a planned one, requested by the individual that will be shown as the patient.

=> Choosing the destination and having a critical care change doesn't make sense for these types of transfer missions in my eyes.

However, your ideas do fit for a type of transfer that takes a patient from one clinic to another where time could play an important role (e.g. a patient needs to be transferred to a special clinic).

• Think of a transfer mission as an individual person who got an appointment at a clinic but due to some circumstances they have no chance to get there by themselfes. That could be because they are in a wheelchair etc.

The transfer is not an emergency situation but more a planned one, requested by the individual that will be shown as the patient.

=> Choosing the destination and having a critical care change doesn't make sense for these types of transfer missions in my eyes.

However, your ideas do fit for a type of transfer that takes a patient from one clinic to another where time could play an important role (e.g. a patient needs to be transferred to a special clinic).

I think you've misunderstood, the address for patient transfers is where the clinic is placed and instead of using the name the player gives the clinic is provides the street address.. which technically is how they could be given to the crews so not wrong.

I like the idea of the mission address actually saying the clinic name, I will add this to the list for Ambulance however may not come quickly due to the updates we're trying to get out.

I also believe I have put forward already for some inter-hospital transfers however I'm not considering Hospital to home yet.

• I think you've misunderstood, the address for patient transfers is where the clinic is placed and instead of using the name the player gives the clinic is provides the street address.. which technically is how they could be given to the crews so not wrong.

I like the idea of the mission address actually saying the clinic name, I will add this to the list for Ambulance however may not come quickly due to the updates we're trying to get out.

I also believe I have put forward already for some inter-hospital transfers however I'm not considering Hospital to home yet.

ah, thanks for your explanation, that clarifies the suggestion! :thumbup:

I like the idea in general but I think, I would prefer a way to show both – the clinic name and the address.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!